A/N Please read. Important.

Hi guys! So I'm sorry I've been out. I've been going through physical therapy for my broken arm and wrist so I haven't been able to update but I'm sorry to say this isn't a chapter. I recently went back and read over my story and I discovered that it is absolutely terrible! I'm so sorry guys I didn't realize this sooner but I have come up with an idea. I was thinking of new ideas and I decided that this hasn't been going the way I've been wanting and instead I think I should stop this story and write one better then this garbage. So far I don't want to give to much away but I want to say what it's like. It's really very similar to this plot like Hinata will go away and she will still be very gorgeous and extremely tiny and super strong when she comes back(but that I have to add that into my stories no matter what because that's what she is already😃❤😄👍😍😘) But it will also be different in a much better way. I will still add everything I was planning for this story but I just lost my original plan after the first chapter but I tried to keep it going anyways in hopes it will get better but it just never did. I promise it wont be like your reading a story over again. It will have parts that are very similar but not exactly the same just very similar. I'm thinking of calling it, NaruHina: the perfect couple in the making. This story will be the same plot but this time I will try to stick to it without going off topic and just stuck not knowing what I'm doing. The first chapter should be up this week very soon with its summary. I'm so sorry,when I first started this I was so happy and determined to make a story which i always wanted to read but could never find but it with any other fan fictions but it just got bad and got to a point where I don't know how to work with it because its really not anywhere I wanted it to be. Im so sorry but my next story I will complete and that is an absolute promise. I will work harder on them and put much more thought and effort then what I've been with this one. Im so sorry again. Please feel free to tell me your opinions I would love to hear them. But please know that I didn't just randomly think this. I thought about it almost all night and its now 7:53am and now I finally came to a conclusion. Please read my other story when I have it up but if you don't want to I understand. Thank you so much for reading this far and for giving me positive comments and messages, it really help me to keep going. Please bare with me for the other story. If you have any suggestions for the title instead of the one I thought of please tell me and I will post another update again if the title changes. Again I'm so sorry.