Chapter 6

Hi everybody!:) I'm going to talk less today and just get right to it!:)))
DISCLAIMER:I don't own Naruto or its characters.
Okay LET'S GO! (Akamaru) hehe sorry couldn't resist.:)

Hinata looked at them still shy and timid and quiet, but no longer scared.' These boys are really trying help me. Someone cares and wants to help me! I never thought that anyone would ever want anything to do with me but now, these boys come into my life wanting to help me get over the things that have been ruining my life and bringing me down. Thank you Daisuke, Atsushi, Haijime. Thank you.'

Hinata thought. With that thought she smiled a gentle smile and immediately came back to the real world. Suddenly something struck her,' How will I be able to train? I can't leave the village. Or can I? Just for a little while? What do I do?!?! I'm scared.' Hinata thought. But Hinata's nervousness and fear didn't just go through her mind, it went showed through her face and the 3 boys noticed." Hinata-San, if your worried about something tell us?" Daisuke said. Hinata looked scared and nervous but with her head down and sadness in her voice said," I-I'm sorry I-I w-wont be a-able to train w-with you. T-thank you f-f-for the offer it g-gave me h-hope for a s-second. T-thank you s-s-so much. But I c-cant t-train w-with you." Hinata looked down sadly and never met their eyes and immediately turned away and was about to leap in the trees to continue on her way, but before she could get anywhere the three boys were there so fast that she was stunned and got whip lash at how fast they were." Okay Hinata-San, 2 questions. What makes you think you can't train with us and where are you going?" Atsushi asked. Hinata kept her head down and twiddled with her two index fingers for the first time since she was younger." I-I'm returning to m-my v-village so I m-may report b-back to t-the Hokage a-about my m-mission." Hinata said quietly." Okay that answers one question but what about going not training with us." Atsushi asked. Hinata slowly looked up." I-I'm unt-teachable. A-and t-there's n-No way I-I would be able t-to g-get away t-to train w-with you." Hinata said even quieter, but they managed to hear her. Barely. The boys all looked at each other then back at Hinata coming to realization of why she can't do this and they all just laughed causing Hinata to flush. "Hinata-San all you have to do is request a little break away for a couple of months and then were HOME FREE! It's as easy as 1..2..- uh what's after that?" Atsushi asked. Everyone sweat dropped and then Hinata giggled,"3," she said with laughter in her voice. The two other boys were holding in their laughter while Atsushi blushed,"oh. I knew that, I was testing if you guys did." "Sure you were." Hajime said with a smirk," I WAS! You know what? lets get back to Hinata-San. So Hinata-San what do think? Can you do that?" Hinata thought for a minute." I-I'm not s-sure if h-Hokage-sama will l-let me." Hinata said with down cast eyes."nonsense it will be fine!" Hajime said before anyone else could." We have ways." Hajime said mischievously. Hinata was a little scared and was about to say something when they all looked at each other and took off. Hinata was stunned."w-wait! Please!" And they leaped through the trees fast with Hinata following them. They kept on going and didn't stop. After along time they finally reached their destination... Konaha. Hinata, since she was following them trying to catch up stopped and collapsed on the ground with exhaustion.' How... How..do they... Have so much... Energy...!' She thought while she was on the ground. They all just smiled.
WITH NARUTO
It has was the morning after his date with Sakura and Naruto didn't get any sleep because he was just thinking.' Okay so I have concluded that I don't love Sakura-Chan like I thought I did. Did I really just waste all my time chasing after Sakura-Chan when I could have devoted more time to my precious ramen?' Naruto's mouth watered but quickly snapped back to his thoughts,' I mean after Pein attacked I knew that life was short as a ninja and it can't be wasted wait! Pein!' Then something ran through his mind," Hinata-Chan! She confessed! She said she loved me! Someone loves me!" He said out loud with enthusiasm. His head just went crazy! But then he started thinking,' do I care for her the same way? Hinata-Chan is one of my precious people but I have always seen her as a friend. Hinata-Chan has always been there for me, she has always tried to protect me when I needed it the most. When I felt sad Hinata-Chan helped pick me back up again. She's so kind and always caring about others. She brings a smile to my face every time I see her. I don't think I could stand the the thought of her getting hurt or being sad. But every time I see her she smiles a gentle smile but in her eyes is pain and sadness and so much hurt. The same look I had in my eyes when the whole village hated me.' Naruto's eyes down cast and he clenched his fist and anger came forth in him, but he calmed down and kept thinking,' I wish I could be the one to take away her pain, to help her smile a true smile, to help her feel love...' Naruto's face quickly broke out into a huge smile and happiness came to him," THAT'S IT! I LOVE HINATA-CHAN! IM IN LOVE WITH HINATA-CHAN!" Naruto screamed out loud. He then stood up and started dancing around happily on his bed with a HUGE smile on his face." I love Hinata-Chan I love Hinata-Chan," he kept repeating over and over again out loud. Then something happened,"UGH! YOU STUPID BOY! YOUR ANNOYING YELLING IS GETTING ON MY NERVES. JUST SHUT UP AND GO FIND HER!"

The Kyuubi growled.Naruto growled back,' you stupid fox, mind your own business. But hey good idea!' Naruto smiled widely. The kyuubi just sighed.' Stupid kid' the kyuubi thought. Naruto happily jumped off his bed and put on his normal orange and black outfit and ran out his door toward the Hyuga compound.

Hi, I'm sorry this chapter was short but I thought this was a good place to end. I'm posting another chapter today and it will be a lot longer. Important things are about to happen I promise.:)
Please have a super Cali fragalistic exspy alidoshes day every one!:)
Until Next time!:)