The Whyte Wyrm

Start writing your story

Toni's POV:

Once school was over, Cheryl and I drove to the whyte wyrm to meet Sweetpea. Once we entered the building, we saw sweetpea standing by the pool table. "Hey Pea." I said with a smile as I took Cheryl's hand and walked up to him. "Hey guys." he said with a small smile. We ordered some drinks and stuff and played pool and talked a lot. I noticed Sweetpea and Cheryl getting along surprisingly well, which definitely made me happy. "So, how's your family? Don't you have like a brother or something? I remember hearing someone say you had a brother." Sweetpea asked Cheryl as he shot a pool ball into the hole. "Uh, Sweetpea maybe you shouldn't--" I began, but Cheryl just cleared her throat. "No, Toni it's fine. I uh, I had a brother, yeah." She replied to him. Sweetpea just looked at her confused. "You had a brother? but you don't anymore?" he asked. I just sighed and looked down, knowing this probably upset Cheryl. "He killed himself." Cheryl said as she just kept her eyes on the floor. The look on sweetpea's face showed that he regretted asking. "oh... Cheryl I'm so sorry I didn't mean to--" he began but Cheryl stopped him. "it's fine." she lied as she came up from behind me and wrapped her arms around me, resting her head on my shoulder. "Please never leave me." She whispered in my ear, she sounded kinda broken. With that, she let go of me and walked off. I didn't know where she was going, but of course I followed her. I found her in the bathroom, crying on the floor. "Baby, no." I said as I got down on the floor with her and wrapped my arms around her. "Everyone I love leaves me. If I have this baby, he or she will leave me too. See the real me. I-I just cant deal with that. I- I.... everyone hates me." She said through sobs. "Hey, no. That's not true. Hey, look at me. Look at me." I said as she finally looked into my eyes. "I see the real you. and because of that, I promise you... I'm not going anywhere. I'm never leaving you. That's something you can count on. and if you have this baby, they will love you just as much as I do." I said honestly. She just looked at me, "Y-you really think so?" she asked. "I know so." I replied. She just responded by leaning in and connecting our lips. When we parted, she kept her forehead on mine and whispered, "I wanna have the baby."

I just looked at her and smiled, "okay" I whispered back. "But I want it to be our baby." She added. I smiled even more, "that's okay too" I said as I kissed her lips passionately. The kiss lasted for several seconds till we finally parted. "Come on." I said with a smile as I stood up and extended my hand out for her to take. She smiled a little and took my hand as I helped her up. We made our way back to sweetpea and he looked like he felt bad. "Cheryl.. are you okay?" He asked, seeming to actually care about her. "Yeah it's all good. Toni always makes me feel better." She said with a smile as she kissed my cheek. "Alright, lets play." Cher added as she grabbed a pool cue. Just then, Sweetpea came closer to me and whispered, "damn.. you really did change her." 

I just smiled a little, "I didn't change her... I brought out the real her. and she's amazing." I whispered back. and with that, I picked up a cue as well and we all continued playing. Just then my phone began ringing. I put my pool cue down and took the call. I saw it was from a blocked number. 

"Hello?" I said to the caller. 

"Did you miss me?" the male voice said. 

"Who the hell is this?" I asked, moving further away from the pool table so no one could overhear the conversation. 

"You don't recognize my voice? I would think after that permanent mark I gave you, you'd never forget me." he replied.

Just then it hit me. "Oh my god... Nick?" 

"Bingo." he replied snarkily. 

"What do you want and why are you calling me?" I asked, angered.