She was from the Southside

Toni POV~

The serpents and i walked into riverdale, we didn't expect people to like us but we also didn't expect so much backlash...well at least i didn't. As we made it to the table they had set up with our schedules and such, as if on cue there she was, Cheryl Blossom. The serpents, including jughead and i, talked to Betty and Kevin about the way the school worked. Betty had mentioned that Cheryl was ruthless, but when i saw her i didn't believe it. She was gorgeous. Even as we argued, she still looked stunning. She would never love me though, she said herself that we are all serpent scum from the wrong side of the tracks...

Later that day i walked into the biology class i was assigned to, little did i know that Cheryl had that class to. What makes it worse is now her and i are lab partners.  She didn't speak a single word to me, but i could tell something was bothering her inside. As if she was fighting a feeling or maybe worse, she was very spacy and kept having to blink herself back to reality everytime she was called on. Its was cute, the way she played with her hair, or twirled her pencil between her fingers. Good god she was adorable.

After school was over i headed to the wyrm to quick clean up so that i could head to pops

Cheryl POV~

i felt bad...for once in my life i cared about someones feelings. I honestly never thought that i would care about someones feelings, let alone a serpent. The thought kills me. I don't even understand why i care, she may be absolutely gorgeous but shes a serpent...shes scum..beautiful scum..i shouldn't feel as bad as i do but its eating me up inside. what the hell, i heard her say she was stopping at pops later so i'll get freshened up and head there so i can apologize. Me apologize? What the hell? Why did this girl get to me like this? How did she get me to feel bad?

{End of chapter 1}

Please leave comments or votes or anything on what you hope happens or that i can improve!