He would do nothing but say that.

And she would say anything but that.

Because she knew he didn't deserve her love.

"So what do you want to show me first?"

"Oh what do I want to show you?" He mocked as he led her in the gallery while people stared at the broken lovers as they realized the similarities between Cam and the pictures.

And even though the fighting happened, the yelling along with the cheating and sleeping on a bed for two along with the loss of a baby...

Everyone could tell they still loved.

A love that was destroyed however, but love.

"I think this ones one of my favourites," he said quietly as he suddenly stopped at a portrait, Cam almost bumping to him, smelling the cigarettes on his sweater.

But she still felt the warmth of him.

She stared at the picture of the girl on her knees her face covered with her hands as the tears dripped down into the puddle in front of her.

And the tears were the colour of the rainbow.

"Is that me?" She asked. It was a stupid question however because she knew it was her but she still couldn't help but ask.

"Well a lot of these are based on you, Cam both directly and indirectly. This ones pretty straightforward if you look at it for a minute."

And Cam tilted her head as she stared at the picture blankly.

Because she wasn't good with paintings and drawings, she was good at pictures and photography.

Cam tilted her head to the left then to the right as she then turned to Harry with confusion written all over her face.

And they've only been going out for a few months but all they knew is that they really really liked each other and always wanted to be in each other's presence no matter the location.

This time however they were at an art gallery and Cam really wanted to be interested in the things Harry was but she couldn't understand how he was amazed by lines and colours that didn't make a proper picture.

"This painting certainly can't have meaning, Harry," she said in disbelief as he chuckled. "There's nothing to interpret."

"Every painting has a story, love," he said laughing as he looked at her face. "You don't think an artist makes anything just because, there's always a story to everything even though it may seem like nothing to you."

"That was deep, man."

"Thank you. I was trying to impress you though so I don't know if what I said was true or just bullshit."

And so it felt like that exact moment except they weren't Cam and Harry.

Neither were they

Cam

And

Harry

It was just Cam and just Harry and she couldn't interpret a painting that was pretty direct.

However she wasn't good with paintings.

"Care to explain the picture to me."

"Well," he shifted awkwardly. He could really use another cigarette.

"You're crying and um all the colour you once had- colour meaning all the life, the joy, the happiness you once had is all gone. Your sadness took over which is why majority of the picture is grey. I have a few others like these," he said pointing to a painting beside it.