On Your Period

(So, I've been really into My Hero Academia and I have an idea. Would anyone be interested in a Denki Kaminari x OC? I wanna write it, but idk if anyone would actually read it... Feedback appreciated!)

Rin:
(On the phone with Rin. Warning: Foul Language.)

"Could you just shut the fuck up for five fucking minutes and let me tell you what I need to? God damn, you can be so fucking annoying sometimes." You screamed at your poor boyfriend on the other end of the line.

"What the hell, (y/n)? Are you alright?" He questioned. You never talked to him like this.

"No I'm not fucking alright! I feel like I'm being gutted and I'm mad at everything for no fucking reason!"

The other end of the phone went silent for a while and you just heard a sound of understanding coming from your boyfriend. "Do you want me to bring you anything?"

"You said I wanted to so you?"

"Stop your bitching, okay? You're hurting and I'm going to take care of you okay? I'm coming over. I'm bringing food and some movies, so chill the fuck out." He then hung up the phone.

You smiled to yourself before you felt the waterworks kick in. You had the best boyfriend...

Yukio:

"I'm running to the store, is there anything you need?" Yukio asked as he pulled on his coat.

"Could you...Nevermind." You looked away from him.

He sat down in front of you, tilting your head up to look at him. "What is it?"

"I can get it later don't worry. I don't want you to get embarassed or anything." You worried your bottom lip.

His eyebrows furrowed together in confusion. "I don't understand."

You took a deep breath, "I was going to ask you to pick me up some...feminine products."

His eyes widened and his face went pink. "I can get those for you, if that's what you need. Do you want me to bring you some sweets as well?"

You gave him a small smile and nodded before throwing your arms around him and kissing him on the cheek. "Thanks, Yukio."

Bon:

You had taken your usual seat next to Bon at the lunch table and pulled out your lunch you had packed. You started shoveling food into your mouth and the boys just stared at you.

"What?" You asked, mouth full of food.

"Damn, (y/n), I didn't know you ate that much." Bon chuckled.

You looked up at him with wide eyes, your bottom lip trembling. "Did you just call me fat?"

"No that's not what I was saying, I promise. Thats not what I meant at all." He placed a hand on your shoulder and shook his head furiously.

You didn't say anything, but tears started running down your face. You his your head in your hands, not wanting anyone else to see you crying.

Bon gently pulled you into his arms and began running his fingers through your hair. "I'm sorry, okay. I didn't mean for you to take what I said as an insult. You're not fat, I promise."

Shima and Konekomaru just sat there absolutely dumbfounded...

Shima:
(Imagine each dorm room has a bathroom of its own, and that only Shima and Bon share said room.)

You were playing video games with Shima in his dorm when it happened. You had gotten up to use the bathroom, only to find out that mother nature kicked down your door a bit early this month.

You were going to have to go all the way to your dorm to clean this up. You exited the bathroom with your jacket tied around your waist. "Sorry, Shima, but I have to go take care of something real quick."

Without looking away from the tv, he said, "If you need some girl stuff, there's a box under the counter. Plus, you can wear some of my clothes if you messed up your bottoms."

"Shima, why do you have those here?"

He rolled his eyes and looked up at you, "Do you realize how much time you spend here? It was bound to happen sooner or later. So, I bought them so that there were some here if you ever needed them."

You gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before disppearing into the bathroom once again.

Mephisto:

"Baaaaaabe, come here!" You called from your nest of blankets on the couch.

"You just told me to piss off a few minutes ago. What do you want?" He stared at you, confused.

"I wanted to be alone then, but now I want attention. I also want ice cream and chocolate, and to watch a sad movie." You said making grabby hands towards them.

"Alright," he rolled his eyes, "Sadly, we don't have any ice cream or chocolate. However, I guess I can give you the attention you crave."

He put in your favorite movie before curling up next to you on the couch. Humans are quite complicated sometimes.

Amaimon:

You were laid in bed trying to sleep. You hadn't slept much the night before, and your cramps were so bad today that you had stayed in your dorm instead of attending classes.

You were just dozing off when you heard a familiar voice, "You're supposed to be a school at this time."

You looked up and shrugged your shoulders at your green haired boyfriend.

"Are you not well?"

"It's that time of the month and these cramps suck ass." You mumbled into your pillow.

Amaimon gently nodded in understanding before picking you up and holding you while he got situated on the bed. He put you down so that your legs were between his and your head rested on his chest. "I'm sorry that you have to experience such pain, my queen."

You didn't reply as you had already fallen asleep. He gently traced circles on your back with his fingers as he waited for sleep to claim him as one of its victims as well.