Wendy is alive

~Roy Mustang' s POV~

  I saw Miss Winry run out of Wendy's room and saw Ed crying. "EDWARD ELRIC!!!! HOW MAY I HELP YOU THIS TIME? A HUG? OR SIMPLY JUST TALKING ABOUT IT!!!!" Major Armstrong comes in without me knowing."NEITHER WILL BRING WENDY BACK!!!!!!!!"Ed screamed at Armstrong."Fullmetal. You have to calm down. Your not the only one sad about her death. We all are. Just look at your brother!" I told him. Ed finally noticed that Al was in the room as well. "Sorry. It's just......she wasn't just a sister to me. She...she was my best friend too." Then I heard Wendy's heart machine beep a few times. She's not dead yet. "EDWARD ELRIC!!!! LOOK AT YOUR SISTER, SHE IS NOT DEAD YET!!!!"Armstrong said in his loud voice of his. "REALLY!" Ed says all excited, looking over to Wendy looking at him with half open eyes and a small smile. She was alive. "Alphonse!" I started to say. "Yes Colonel?" Al said. "I need you," I continue,"To go get Miss Winry, please." He responds, "Yes sir." And with that he left running after her. Not to long afterwards, they both came in and when Miss Winry saw Wendy, she said," Wendy!!!!" And ran up to her and gave her something. I didn't see what it was.

                         Wendy's POV

  Winry said,"Wendy!!!!" And ran up to me. She gave me some new clothes and at least 4-5 new pairs of white gloves and blue and red permanent markers. At least 2-3 wrenches, and more shoes. She also gave me a new coat. She said in my ear," There's more. If you really want it, come back to Risimbool. Everything else is there." And I nodded.

                   AUTHOR'S NOTE

        ~Sorry this chapter is really short. I have also been working on my other story, Water Alchemist.~