"What are you going to do to me?" He asked fearfully as his hands shook in their shackles. Adelaide tosses a rope to Samson a length of which is hanging from a large tree.

"Tie this around your feet," Adelaide mumbled. She didn't say much on their journey, she thought it be safer for her to stay quiet as they where in her territory and it would be dangerous if she said the wrong thing.

"My feet? Are you one of those devils of the woods? The ones who spill blood?" Samson asked as he looked at Adelaide who flared at him.

Bash turns and points his crossbow right at Samson's face. His anger rising as the thief accused his sister. "She said tie your feet, and stop talking!"-Samson begins to obey and starts tying his feet-"stop thinking, say your prayers, you have time," Bash said as he threateningly put the crossbow closer to his face.

Adelaide grabbed Bash shoulder and shook her head when he turned to look at her.

"Time? Time for what?" Samson asked frantically as he finished tying his feet.

Still holding the crossbow, Bash becomes even more frustrated. "I need an audience or all this will be for naught," he muttered. He looked back at Adelaide who stood silently by him. He knew the danger of her coming with him but she was the only one who could protect him if things would have gone wrong.

Samson (Pleading)"I only stole the money to feed my family, now maybe I deserve to lose a hand but not this," Samson pleaded, "My little girl, she's only 3 and she needs her father to look after her."

Bash looked down then at Adelaide who walked towards Samson and grabbed his face. She looked at him sympathetically. "We all have people to look after," She said sadly as she let go of his face and looked at her brother. Suddenly there is a sound in the woods.

Samson then started Crying and begging. "Please don't do this!" He begged as tears fell down his face. Bash in a panic drops the crossbow, and starts pulling the rope to raise Samson off the ground as he screams and struggles. "Please release me!"

"Silence!" Adelaide said as she finally broke from the thief's annoyance. "Or I will peel you before I slice you!"

"Adelaide," Bash calls out as he walks behind her. Adelaide turns around and stares into her brothers green eyes. "Leave. It's not safe, they will come after you again."

Adelaide's eyes widened and she shakes her head. "No bash! I'm stronger now," Adelaide says determined, "I can help you!"

"I will not lose you again!" Bash yelled. His eyes softened once he looked at Adelaide who had sorrow in her eyes. He brought her into a hug and caressed her hair. "I love you, Addy. Just go."

Adelaide pulled away from Bash and took a look at him. She sighed and ran away. She knew she could help him, she's not going to leave him for dead.

While Samson continues to struggle, a dark figure is seen standing behind Bash who turns around to face this mysterious person. He glares at him and looks behind him to see Adelaide in hiding.

"You've threatened someone very close to me, now I need to know; if I kill someone, someone as wretched as this, my debt will be paid?" Bash asked the man who seemed to be taken out of thought.

The Dark Figure looked at Bash and tilted his head with a sadistic smirk. "The conditions are simple: make the choice, your offering any human offering, and your debt is paid."