"Where do we go?" George asked her in a whisper, after they looked around for a while to see if there were any clues.

Then, Siera suddenly remembered Harry telling her about his most recent dreams.

"Harry has been having dreams about some place called the Department of Mysteries." Siera murmured, looking up at George, "have you ever heard of that?"

"Fred and I may have listened in on a few of Dad's meetings... this way." His face was in that familiar expression of mischeviousness. 

They were off again, George leading Siera through the quiet, dark halls of the Ministry.

After descending nine stories, Siera was beginning to feel as if Ginny had told them to go to the wrong place.

They eventually made their way down a cold corridor, barelyt big enough to fit the two of them side by side, to a single door at the end.

Siera took a deep breath and opened the door, raising her wand just in case. George did the same, his body slanted in front of hers like a shield.

The door opened to reveal a room with twelve doors, each one no different than the next.

"Which one do we go through?" George asked, circling the room warily.

"Wait! Did you hear that?!" Siera asked, striding to one of the doors.

"That was Ginny! Ginny?!" George yelled, slamming a door open.

He was almost bulldozed over as Ginny, Ron and Luna run from a room that is falling around them.

"George, Siera?" Ginny asked, limping over. Her face was deathly pale, and her limps were quaking as she collapsed against her brother.

"Are you okay?" George asked, not even hesitating before he scooped her up into his arms.

"I think I broke my ankle." Ginny told them, her face twisted in pain.

"We can't stay in here," Luna informed them, "let's go this way." 

They opened another door and entered into a large room that was mostly empty except for a few desks and a tank that was so big Hagrid coold wade in. The water inside of it was a deep green with small white objects swirling around in it.

"Where are we?" Ron asked, his eyes wide and his mouth hanging open, an expression that could only be described as complete confusion.

No one answered him, as he only strode over the the tank and stared at it as if they were fishes in a dentist's office.

George sat Ginny down on a desk and started to look at her ankle. He was extremely gentle, soothing his sister so well that it warmed Siera's heart.

"Harry had a vision that Sirius was being tortured." Luna whispered to Siera, "but when we arrived Sirius wasn't here." 

Siera knitted her brows, the worry in her chest easing the tiniest bit "at all?"

"He was never here." Luna stressed, "It was a trick."

The door creaked open and George leapt in front of Ginny while Siera and Luna pointed their wands to the door.

"It's just us," Harry told them shutting the door and lowering his own wand.

Hermione was limp in Neville's arms, but otherwise the three seemed to be uninjured.

They barely had a minute to regroup before they began to hear sounds form the entrance room, alerting them that there were Deatheaters waiting.

"We have to seal the doors!" Luna said, pointing her wand at the doors in haste.

Siera, George, Neville and Harry joined her and tried to seal the door, but the Deatheaters, who were not only more experienced and hardened than them, but were also desperate to please their master.