Two

Jonah POV:
Corbyn and I walk into the other boys room to wake them up, we start yelling and making sounds then I see a girl curled up to jack. I smack corbyn on the shoulder and we see jack slowly sitting up. He holds his finger to his lips motioning for us to shut up.
Jacks POV:
I explain to them that I met her at the show and found her outside last night. She sits up and smiles at me and says "good morning boys" by this time everyone is awake. We send Daniel and Jonah down to get a bunch of food from the lobby and Gabbie and I take some pics laying in bed. I ask Zach to take a pic of us on the balcony. One picture was a normal "couple" like picture I put me arm behind her and she put a hand on my chest/stomach. The next picture happened unexpectedly, we were goofing off trying to pose and I kissed her. We smile as we look up at each other. Zach yells "welp the fan accounts are gonna freak" we laugh at him. We all eat then get ready for the day. We decide to go down to the beach and fans swarm Gabbie and I trying to figure out who she is. We decide to just go back to the room. Gabbie seems to look sad so I stop her and grab her hand. I ask "what's wrong love". "I don't want to leave and I know we only have a few more hours together" I smile and kiss her fore head, I tell her "this isn't the end gorgeous we can FaceTime after the shows and when tour is over you could come to the house in California". Her sadness goes away. I give her the boys numbers and put her in a group chat with us. After a few hours in the room it's time to go I, Uber with her to apartment so that we have a little more time. I open her door and kiss her and we both have a few tears. "I know we just met but I've never felt like this with anyone else Gabbie..." I say as she interrupts me with a big "YES". I smile and hug her goodbye.