Do you like bad boys??

Start from the beginning

She looked at me and stared. Stared at me for 10 more seconds, then out of nowhere laughed. "you look like a robber and a idiot."

I ignored her statement and leaned against the locker. "You like bad boys right," I said.

"Hell no," she said as she shook her head.

"Thank God," I said as I let out a breath of relief and said, "I'm going to go change into some civilian clothes and tbh those jeans were really tight."

Ned shook his head and said, "um Peter after you change, um at lunch I need to talk to you about you know what in separate."

Michelle rolled her eyes and looked at us. "Well you two have fun at lunch, talking about spiderman."

"Im leaving, bye peter," she said as she pecked my cheek and my face turned red.

I stayed in my spot for 20 more seconds and finally yelled after her, "Bye Michelle."

Ned looked at me and said, "dude what the hell did I miss. You got to tell me." I shook my head yes and said, "were dating long story so lets not get in detail, oh she also knows im spiderman."

"So I'm like the third wheel that feels weird."

I shrugged my shoulders and gave him a pat on the back, "why?"

"Well because she's always been the third wheel and now I am."

"Your stressing out Ned, just go to class and relax , I'm going to change out of these rebellious clothes."

Ned nodded his head and gave me one last look as we departed.

___________time skip___________

After School

I was getting ready to walk to my limo with Ned and Michelle, when a voice called out, "yo Penis Parker, what yah doing."

I turned and sighed, "uggh goodie its flash." I look at him and groaned, "what do you want flash?"

He shrugged his shoulders and said, "heard you lived with Tony Stark on the news."

I looked at him and rolled my eyes, "pfft no, why would you say that, I wish."

Michelle looked at me weird and whispered in my ear, "you suck at lies."

I shook my head and Flash looked at me. "Penis brain there is many photos of you in a limo with Tony Stark, and when they looked into your files. It said you were adopted by him."

I looked at him and laughed non stop.

Ned looked at Michelle and whispered, "he is so dead." Michelle shook her head and gave Ned a look, before she threw her hands in the air and whispered, "do I have to do everything."

"Flash!!!! Leave my boyfriend alone," Michelle yelled. Flash eyes grew and she continued to say, "he may live with Tony, But......"

Ned interrupted MJ at that moment and yelled out, "but he's way more richer than you so back off, we don't talk to the poor."

Michelle slap her forehead and frustratedly said, "Ned I think you are forgetting that me and you are considered more poor than Flash."

Ned scratched his head and whispered, "couldn't stop myself, uh sorry. "

Michelle sighed as she said back, "just keep your mouth closed, for our sake."

I look between them and then looked at the limo not far away, I tapped MJ and moved my foot towards the Limo. She nodded her head getting the idea and tapped Ned and moved her foot at the car. Ned looked at MJ and spotted out, "what???"

MJ looked at him like she was going to kill him and I sighed at him and moved my head towards the limo. He finally got it and said, "bad assssss."

Flash looked at us and raised a eyebrow, "can you guys, stop play footsies, I want you to spill the beans, penis brain."

I gave him a look and started to talk, "well flash I'll love to talk but.......run!!!"

We sprinted to the limo and immediately jumped in.

I was the first one in and landed on a squishy hard thing. I didn't care at the time what it was, so I yelled, "go Happy go."

Happy started going as I yelled at him and I didn't start to relax until we were one minute away. I turned to MJ and Ned to see them with a big smirk on their face.

I looked at them and gave them a confused look, "what?"

A voice from under me said, "sooo kid why were you in a hurry." I realized the voice from under me and jumped up and yelled, "Daad!!!!"

Michelle started to laugh and Ned just chuckled. I looked at my girlfriend and best friend in the galaxy and yelled, "what friends you are, could of told me."

Michelle shook her head and said, "Peter It seemed like a perfect father and son moment. You were all snuggled up against him and you didn't even know it, it was so adorable."

My face turned red and I looked at Ned, who nodded his head.

I looked back at my Dad and grumble, "could of said something."

He shrugged his shoulders and said, "I wanted to freak you out."

"Really?!?!?" I said in fake anger.

He shrugged and casually said, "it was fun."

We continued to sit until we made it at my home.

Ned looked up at it and yelled, "this is huge."

Tony smirked and put a hand around Ned and whispered in his ear, "pretty cool isn't it."

Ned shot up and yelled, "yah... and Uh your Tony Stark, your like super rich and.... and your my friends like um...Dad. Wow oh is he going to take your company."

Tony nodded his head and I looked at Michelle and whispered, "I'm kind of nervous that I'll ruin it."

She hugged me by the waist and said, "don't worry Peter, your smart and talented"

I smiled and hugged her back, putting my chin on her black hair and smiled as I made her blush.

Tony snapped his fingers at us and interrupted our time as his voice said, "sorry to interrupt your special gooey moment, that no one in their right mind wants to see, but lets go inside."

I nodded my head and we went inside and let me tell you Ned was H.A.P.P.Y.

End of Chapter

Hey guys I have 9 more chapters left of this story!!! I may make a sequel depending on how I feel and what you guys say!!! But yah I'll probably post all the rest of the chapters by the end of the month, because I want to focus my time with my family this summer. But to show you guys, how much I support you, I'll post two more parts just for you guys.

Hope you enjoyed the story and I'll be posting my 2 more chapters right now!!!!