Contusion Lauren vs Subcontious Lauren Pt.8

ابدأ من البداية

"It is." She said holding up two fingers on both of her hands. "Two...plus....two equals Camren." She said interlocking the two sets of fingers she had been holding up.

"Dinah!" Camila said, slapping the Polynesian playfully.

"It's true!" Dinah defended.

"Oh my god..." Ally said while regaining her composure. She looked at the time on her phone and saw that it had been getting really late. "Guys the suns going down in an hour and a half. We should get going before it ruins our timing completely."

"Shit." Dinah said face palming herself for letting herself and the girls get carried away. "Come on we need to leave now if we want to get this last scene in." She said motioning the girls towards the van.

Everyone suddenly got serious, realizing that, this was it. This last scene would determine everything.

--

When the girls had arrived at their home, they all changed into beach attire. Camila wore the same navy blue bikini that she wore on that day. Lauren, however, wore a simple pink bikini top, with black board shorts and a white tank top crop instead of her favorite sea green one that had been covered in blood and disposed of after the incident.

When everyone got situated in their new attire, they all walked to the beach. There, Camila's favorite brown dinosaur blanket had been laid down on the grainy sand; covering the sight of the scene. Above the blanket had been a tan, wood woven basket which had inside many delectable foods, the scripts and a little surprise.

The sea had been calm, wavering and peaceful. Surrounded under the large burning glob of light that seemed to set under a thin purple and orange cloud.

Camila smiled at the ocean remembering their day before everything happened. She remembered how much fun they had together, how much they both loved each other and how much this moment, meant everything to her. Despite the incident, it was the turning point in Camila's life where she had been able to realize that the person she's been waiting for all her life had always been right beside her.

She turned to look at Lauren lovingly, admiring her absolute beauty. It was then when she held Lauren's hand and brought the taller girl out of her own daze.

"Lauren..." Camila said unsure of where to start. "Here..." She continued, furrowing her brows.

"Here you both had fun and loved hard." Dinah finished for her, with a gentle smile. "Despite the potato showing up, it was your day. Let's keep it that way." Dinah smiled.

Camila was now sure of what she had to do. She was going to continue this day how it was supposed to end; with them.

"Let's...get wet?" Camila proposed looking at Lauren, awaiting her approval.

Lauren's smile curved up into a smirk as she took in Camila's words dirty mindedly. Despite having her head in the gutter, she knew what Camila intended to say and answered, "O-okay."

Camila smiled brightly before she started to run towards the water, pulling Lauren along with her.

After a few, mischievous splashes, soaking, and exchanging laughs, the girls joined in the fun for a while until Dinah had felt it was necessary to stop and continue the scene.

As Camila sat upon her favorite blanket, she did not feel safe at all. This little blanket that often saved her from the impending monsters of the dark and protected her against the moving figures from outside her bedroom window as child had no longer had the same effect on her. She was scared out of her mind. She was scared of failing, but more importantly of loosing Lauren, and perhaps for a long time.