Am I dreaming? If it's a dream well I don't want someone to wake me up.

I look at the passenger seat to check the laugh of my life. She looks like in her deep thoughts. I hold her hand that startled her.

"Are you alright? Your spacing out?" I ask worriedly.

"I was just thinking of something," she answered.

"What was it? Tell me,"

It feels like she thinks about it first before answering me. She went silent.

"If you don't want to--"

"No, let's talk about it later, huh," she said when we stop infront of the company.

"Okay, I'll fetch you up. Call me if that jerk did something on you. I will quickly go here and punch his ugly face," I said.

"I will, I'll see you later, i love you," she said and give me peck on my lips that makes me smile.

"Okay, bye, i love you too,"

I watch her walk inside until she vanished from my sights. I start driving back to my hotel.

What would I do for the whole day while waiting for Sana? I don't want to walk out now, I'm not on my mood.

My laptop caught my attention, I should call the unnie's and tell them the good news.

I grab my laptop and start requesting a video call on Nayeon unnie.

VIDEO CALL

Nayeon: Tzuyu, what makes you callm

Jihyo and Jeongyeon unnie pop out on the screen too.

Tzuyu: Unnies! I have something to tell you!

Jihyo: what is it?

Nayeon: is that a good news?

Jeongyeon: if not, just don't tell us. I'm already stress at this bunny.

Nayeon: shut up!

Tzuyu:Jeongyeon unnie its a good news.

Jihyo: what is it?Just say it!

Tzuyu: Sana is now my girlfriend!

Jeongyeon: really?! How? When?

I saw surprised in their eyes.

Tzuyu: Just yesterday.

They all smiles at me.

Nayeon: are you sure she's serious about that?

Tzuyu: Yes unnie

Jihyo: Congrats baby Tzu!

Tzuyu: Thanks unnie

Jeongyeon&Nayeon:Congrats!

Tzuyu: Thank you so much guys.

Nayeon: So? Where is she?

Tzuyu: she's at work. She's now stayinv with me here at my hotel until we come back there.

Jeongyeon: so your gonna extend your days there?

Jihyo: Come back now! We really miss you!

Tzuyu: I can't,Sana still have 2 months to work for the company. I will stay with her here.

Nayeon: okay, take care Tzuyu-ah

Tzuyu: yes unnie. By the way, where's Dahyun and Chaeyoung? I haven't talk to them since I left.