-announcement-

"You fucking asshole!" Sweet Pea laughs at his dickish boyfriend who only grins at him

"You love me really," Liam told him with a grin, grabbing the belt loops of his boyfriend's pants and pulling him to him from his place on the kitchen counter of Sweet Pea's place.

Sweet Pea smiles at Liam, leaning down and kissing the slightly shorter boy.  "Can't decide if it's the best or worst diccision I made," Sweet Pea says with a grin that Liam returns.

"Oh definately the best," Liam teased, wrapping his arms around the taller boy's waist and tugging him closer.

"But you are so needy," Sweet Pea fakely whined, stretching his head back leaving his neck exposed for Liam to kiss.  His kisses trailed down, going lower and lower down Sweet Pea's neck and moving to the part of his chest that his shirt exposed.  Liam unbuttoned Sweet Pea's flannel, letting his lips continue to travel lower and Sweet Pea's eyes close, his head still knocked back.

"What was that?" Liam mummered against Sweets chest who groaned before picking him up.

"Just that you're needy, but damn when you do that so am I," Sweet Pea said, carrying his ginger back to his bed while connecting their lips.  

Liam gets off Sweet's bike in front of Riverdale High, kissing his boyfriend before walking into the school, his new set of hickeys on show.  His sister walks up to him, pulling back the collar of the leather jacket he was wearing, which happened to be Sweet's serpent jacket, to inspect the bruises on his neck before she scoffed and let go of it.

"Your boyfriend bites more than a guard dog," Cheryl says, crossing her arms while her brother rolls his eyes.

"Don't worry dear sister, I returned the favor," He told her with a wink while she linked their arms with a happy smile reserved for her brothers.

"Dear lord you two go at it like Catholic rabbits," Cheryl says, flipping her hair with her free hand while Liam shrugs with a teasing grin.

"Only time I find god," he told her as they walk through the doors.  "We doing the announcement thing today?"  The cherry haired girl nodded at him as they push open the doors to the school and stroll in.  Cheryl flips her hair while Liam runs a hand through his, the eyes of the student body following them both.  Cheryl in her pristine clothes that costed more than most of their cars and Liam in his ripped jeans with a faded blue Henley and his boyfriend's serpent jacket.  Liam and Cheryl keep their eyes forward as they walk, not paying any attention to the stares of the school, "Let's give them something to remember."

"I couldn't agree more, brother," Cheryl said as they shared a smirk, walking through the gym doors.

The choir was finishing their song in the gym that the student body was packed into like sardines.  Liam rolled his eyes when the singing finally ended and the only person who clapped was Weatherbee.  "Thank you for that, Ms. Grundy, always nice to hear from our choir," Weatherbee says causing Liam to smirk shaking his head softly.  Liam looks out through the crowd looking for a certain beanie wearing boy.  Their eyes lock on each other and Liam gestures with his head to Weatherbee and the choir before they share a smirk.

"On behalf of the teachers and staff of Riverdale High, I want to welcome you all to what I'm certain will be a memorable school year.  Those of you who are returning may notice some changes- but before getting into that, we felt it would be remiss not to acknowledge the member of our community... of our family... we lost this summer.  Jason Blossom.  His siblings, Cheryl and Liam, has asked to say a few words.  Cheryl?  Liam?"  Weatherbee says and Liam rolled his eyes multiple times through the speech before him and his sister stepped up from our previous seats in the front row.  Weatherbee sits with the other teachers, not that Liam noticed.

"Thank you Principal Weatherbee.  I'd like to begin with a moment of silence," Cheryl said and everyone complies to her wishes, bowing their heads while Liam smirks, the only one not doing it.

"Many of you were lucky enough to personally know our brother," Liam started and let Cheryl continue.

"Maybe you were in a class with him, or you played on a team with him, or you were Facebook friends with him, or followed him on Twitter, or Instagram, or Snapchat..." Cheryl said before Liam made a joke.

"Or maybe you tried to become him booty call, hi Tish," Liam said with a smirk towards one of the many girls who flirted with Jason trying to get into his rich pants.

"It doesn't matter.  The point is: Each and every one of you, whether you knew it or not, meant the world to Jason..." Cheryl said while Liam muttered something to her that no one else could hear.

"Maybe not Tish," he muttered to her and they both hid their smiles, putting on the show the school expected.  "We loved our triplet, in many wyas, he was and always will be our soulmate- which is why I can say with confidence that Jason wouldn't want you- us- to spent the year mourning.  He would want us to move on with our lives," Liam said strongly, showing off just how much of a Blossom he is, at ease in a position that would cause other's knees to shake.

"To the end, Cheryl has asked Principal Weatherbee that we not cancel the back to school dance.  Instead, we use it as a way to celebrate our brother's too short life and for us to heal, collectively, thank you all," Liam ended strongly, connecting with Jughead's eyes once more who rose his eyebrows causing Liam to smirk as he stepped back from the podium.  

Claps bounce around the gym walls loudly while Liam looks to the ground to hide his smug smirk.  He slips out his phone were no one can see it and texts Sweet Pea, 'Be my date to the back to school dance?'

from Sweet Pea: Everything go to plan?

to Sweet Pea: It always does

from Sweet Pea: See you at the dance