~2~

Jihyo's Pov

I woke up Tzuyu was hugging me. I smiled and went deeper into her embrace.

I looked around everyone had fallen asleep. Nayeon and Jeongyeon were sleeping together.

Mina and Chaeyoung were sleeping together

Momo was sleeping holding Tzuyu's stuff dog that she gave to her.

Sana and Dahyun were cuddling while sleeping.

I wanted to get out of Tzuyu's embrace but she was warm.

I stayed in her embrace until she woke up I kissed her forehead she blushed.

I smiled we were talking until her mom came into the room.

"Tzuyu you have to go to the doctor," Tzuyu's mom said "You can come if you want Jihyo" Tzuyu's mom said I nodded.

I went with Tzuyu to the doctor

"Good news there is a cure for Autism," the doctor said we waited to hear what he was gonna say next.

"The cure will stop her Autism for a couple of years maybe up till she's about twenty-nine-year-old," the doctor said we celebrated

The doctor gave Tzuyu the cure

"It should work in 24 hours," the doctor said. We went to get pizza for everyone

Tzuyu and I stayed in the car while her parents were picking up the pizza

"You excited Tzuyu you can finally get rid of what you have," I said Tzuyu smiled at me I smiled back.

One day later

Tzuyu has improved so much the cure has actually worked.

She didn't need me for anything anymore I'm still kinda sad about that I'm glad she's more independent.

Two years later

Tzuyu and I are still together I'm glad she doesn't have Autism anymore. Oh and Tzuyu actual proposed I said yes because I love her so much.

Two Months Later

It was mine and Tzuyu's wedding we were so happy. Our friends and family congratulated us.

Five years later

It's been five years Tzuyu and I are celebrating our anniversary of us being together we have two kids.

They're both twins we couldn't be happier. We lived our lives like normal nothing ever happened.

I'm thankful we found a cure when Tzuyu was young.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know there is no cure for Autism only treatment but this is just a fanfiction