~1~

Jihyo's Pov

Chou Tzuyu is my girlfriend. But she isn't regular.

She has Autism she doesn't talk to anyone. She likes to hold my hand or hug me.

We have to wear a uniform for school. Tzuyu loves being in my blazer.

I find it cute even if others find it weird that a 'friend' is inside of my blazer.

Our friends know about us dating but they don't know what Tzuyu has that was until I had to tell them.

"Tzuyu has Autism," Mina said I could hear sincerity in her voice. All of them had sorrowful looks on their faces.

The reason was that they yelled at Tzuyu.

"Yes," I said Tzuyu was sleeping her arms wrapped around my waist. Her head on my shoulder.

They nodded and sat beside me we were whispering now. I had to go to class.

Tzuyu had woken up and was sad I was leaving. They all made up since they told her why Tzuyu forgave them.

Nayeon stayed with Tzuyu since she was the only one that didn't have classes anymore.

Nayeon's Pov

I fell terrible for yelling at Tzuyu. She's just a kid with Autism she can't control what she does.

Tzuyu fell asleep again I placed her head on my shoulder. Jeongyeon finished her classes and came back as well.

Jeongyeon and I took turns watching Tzuyu just so she wouldn't wake up.

Eventually, all of them came back. We just talked.

Tzuyu woke up but she wasn't really awake Jihyo sat next to her and again Tzuyu found her way to Jihyo's blazer.

That's her favorite place in the whole world apparently no one minded at all.

Jihyo's Pov

We all talked till it was time to go home. Jeongyeon carried Tzuyu to the car we decided to sleep at Tzuyu's place we and by we I mean I called her parents.

They agreed and let us stay over. Everyone's parents agreed.

My parents don't care where I go as long as I'm with Tzuyu.

They know about me dating Tzuyu and they accept it. Tzuyu is actually pretty protective of me.

There was this one time when my parents were angry about something and accidentally pushed me. Tzuyu was being protective by keeping me behind her.

Ever since then my parents wanted her to be there with me and Tzuyu didn't mind she loved being with me.

If I don't come home my parents know I'm with Tzuyu

Tzuyu's parents took only one second to accept it. They were so happy I guess because someone loves their daughter more than they do.

We made it to Tzuyu's home Jeongyeon carried her to her room.

And laid her on the bed everyone picked a movie for us to watch.

I laid next to Tzuyu on instinct she hugged me like a koala bear. I smiled and stroked her hair. We all had fallen asleep

No One's Pov

"What do you wanna guys watch?" Jeongyeon asked the two who were quiet. They didn't answer they turned to look.

The two had fallen asleep. Tzuyu hugging Jihyo. They smiled Nayeon and Jeongyeon placed a blanket them.

They watched the movie but turned down the volume

They all fell asleep just fifteen minutes later.