"Don't kill me feeling like that,calm yourself,smile"He said.

"Hinata Shoyo.You and the class....have won the game"Koro sensei added.

Hinata looked at the others and smiled along with the players and teachers who all nodded at him.

He closed his eyes reminiscing all the memories he had with the beloved teacher and his classmates.

He looked at the teacher and smiled.
"Goodbye Koro-sensei"Hinata smiled as his blade went to Koro-sensei he put all of his emotions onto his blade and stuck the knife at his necktie,killing the teacher.

Yellow particles started appearing around them as Koro-sensei's body slowly disappear,the students,teachers,and players look,the teacher slowly disappearing before their eyes as if he was saying 'Congratulations on your Graduation'.

The teacher was now long gone as the only thing that remained of him was his clothing.

Hinata let out a loud cry followed by the others crying along with him,the volleyball players comfort one another as Bitch sensei cried softly along with Karasuma who closed his eyes.

They have completed their mission,they have graduated from assassination.

They soon woke up in the classroom only to find diplomas for each and everyone of them along with the thick yearbook and "Koro-sensei's rule to live by" book.

They all looked through the yearbook and book smiling at the memories and silly advices that were in the guidebook.

The two teachers soon show up at the classroom.

"The target is gone and the earth is saved.Thank you for all your hard work throughout the whole year.Im sure there are some things that are hard to swallow.You'll have all eyes on you for a while I'm afraid,I'll do my utmost to protect you ofcourse but allow my to apologize in advance "Karasuma said as he bowed.

"Karasuma Sensei,its fine.We'll do our best to get this settled peacefully too"Maehara said.

"We don't want to complicate things for you anyways"Okano said.

"But we do have one request,please let us attend the graduation ceremony"Kataoka said.

"Sure I'll arrange it,after all that's why I'm here"Karasuma replies with a smile.

The students smile and bowed infront of the teachers.

"Karasuma Sensei,Bitch sensei, you have taught us so much,thank you!"Isogai,the class president said along with the others.

They smile in reply as they watch the students talk and chat to one another,looking at how much they've grown at how strong they've become,there is definitely some lingering sadness but they are still smiling,they are practically unrecognizable from a year ago.

The students are now changed into their school uniform.The school was nice enough to provide Hinata one as well.

They started exiting the room when Nagisa stayed behind.

He made his way towards his desk and placed Koro-sensei's clothing along with the tie on his desk and left the room.

The players attended their graduation as well as they watched each of them get their diploma.

It was soon class graduation picture when they called Hinata to the stage who seemed surprised but went up anyways.

They got their diplomas that were from Koro sensei and displayed it as they took the picture.

They took pictures with the players and their teachers of course and made dinner plans to meet later on as the players went to wait outside while the students were still talking to their parents.

They were soon bombarded by the paparazzi while Karasuma tried his best to stop them but it was no use as they burst through the doors but 5 students soon surrounded them only to find the student council escorting them out of the building helping them.

They reached the bus and bid eachother farewell when Asano stoped Hinata.

"Good job"He said slightly smiling at Hinata along with proud looks from the others.

He smiled and waved goodbye as he boarded the bus and left the building as it slowly disappeared from their view.

--------------after story--------------------

They soon got the reward money and decided to use it for their tuition fees and for donating it to other people,they bought the mountain and owned thr property making the classroom safe and still in one piece and giving the rest back to the government.

Karasuma was soon recognized and given credit to his hard work.
The group of students became good friends with the other players they have met.Their story was known and now apart of History,Hinata and Itona's invention became a great contribution and was now used as a military weapon,they made names for themselves and were known as the creators of the Anti 3 dimensional maneuver gear.Itona dropped out and worked in his parent's company making the company famous,Kayano went back to her acting career,Nagisa was now studying to become a teacher.The two teachers were happily married.The players still had their tournament to look forward too.

Hinata soon found out Koro-sensei made some shoes for him and the rest of the players along with cute written notes.They all wore what was given to them at the tournament where their Class E friends and the teacher would watch and support their games.

*at the locker room

Hinata started at the sticky note from Koro sensei as he wore his shoes.

"Hey Hinata it's time to play"Sugawara called.

Hinata ran out the Locker room and went running towards the court as they were about to play.

"Let's win"Hinata smiled as he got in position.

___________________________
It's now the end of the storyyyyyyyyyyy~Thank you so much for reading and I hope y'all enjoyed the story^^~~~✨💕