Chapter 7:>

Asano's team went straight offense and was running towards the pole when suddenly 2 students from class E ran forward trying to stop them but was flung across the field making the team flinch about to help them when Koro sensei stoped them.

"You'll see"He said confusing the worried players but they continued watching.

As the offense team was getting closer the class E stood there the volleyball team was squirming worried for their safety when suddenly they jumped avoiding the offense team landing on them making the team surprised.

"WOHOO YEAH GO"They cheered.

After they got the offense team tangled they started charging through.

"They are going to get cornered" Tsukishima said which Koro sensei heard,making him giggle.

Not long after they were cornered by the remaining offense team.

"Guess their screwed" Kageyama said.

"Let's hope Shoyo and the rest doesn't get hurt that guy is pretty annoying tho" Nishinoya said referring so Asano.

"Hey what are they?-LOOK OUT !!!" Daichi said looking at the team.

Class 3-E decides to run towards the audience section and run over to barrier and to the chairs making the other team chase them getting caught by the chairs while the others bounce off the chairs and onto the others easily.

"I guess this is why we should stand up" Sugawara said.

"Gotta admit that was pretty smart" Asahi said.

"There are no rules about boundaries"they over heard the red haired guy talking to the foreign students in English but they managed to understand.

"Wow guess there aren't any rules about boundaries" Tanaka said.

"That's a good advantage" Kageyama said.

They suddenly see two kids running towards Asano.

"Hey are those the two students who got thrown of the field in the beginning " Tsukishima said.

"Wahhh!That's amazing they managed to completely erase their presence when they got thrown of the field" Sugawara said.

"Hehehe yep,by taking the two out in the beginning taking the attention off them while the others distract the opposing team those two can go ahead and get a head start on that pole" Koro sensei explained.

"That's amazing did you plan this Koro sensei?" Daichi asked.

"The one who planned this is the leader isn't it?" Kageyama asked.

"Yep" Koro sensei said grinning.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE TO THE POLE LETS GO" Isogai announced as they raced towards the pole and started trying to knock it down when Asano suddenly started kicking players of the pole.

"Don't tell me he knows martial arts too" Karasuma said.

"Hey isn't that cheating?"

"He's hurting them"

"This is not fair "the team said complaining.

"Sadly kids there doesn't seem to be anything here in the rule book" Koro sensei said scanning the book.

The class-E regained their composure dragging Asano down with them when suddenly the offense team came and attacked some of the players while some hold of Asano trying to knock the pole down.

"Hold on what happened to the other team's pole" Yamaguchi asked,they looked to the side and saw the first offense team under the pole while one student is holding the end of the stick up while the other sits on the other end to make sure the people under it doesn't escape, they volleyball team sweatdrop at this.

' a lever huh? Clever,imagine getting stuck under those'They thought.

"Can't they just escape?" Nishinoya asked.

"Without the captain's orders they can't really do anything" Sugawara explained.

"ITONA" they heard the leader shouting to see a boy with a bandana and silver hair running up stepping on the leader's hand hoisting him up as high as he can landing on the pole.

"WOAHHH AWESOME" Nishinoya said.

Sadly this was not enough to put the pole down suddenly they saw someone running around so fast around someone who was finally dizzy and fell to the ground they took a closer look and it was Hinata he suddenly ran so far back and did a run up and jumped so high he landed on the pole managing to knock it over.The class-E and the volleyball team cheered and celebrated their victory.

"And the class 3-E wins!" The announcer said.

Soon the even was over and Hinata changed into his normal uniform and met up with team along with his classmates.

"Hinataaaaa" Tanaka and Nishinoya ran up to him crying and crushing him in a hug.

"THANK YOU FOR AVENGING ME SHOYO"

"YOU SHOW EM NOT TO MESS WITH A SHRIMP LIKE YOU"They both cheered and cried on his shoulder.

"Hey knock it off you two" Sugawara said while pulling on the two's collar letting Hinata have some space.

"Oi dumbass your landing was sloppy you could have sprained your ankle,we don't need you doing a bad job on the practice matches,your already bad enough" Kageyama said teasing hinata abit.

"My my the king sure is cruel"Tsukishima said smirking.

"Shut up dumb-" they were cut off by Tanaka separating them.

Sugawara then turned to the rest of the class "please forgive our 2 first years they always argue so it's normal" He said while bowing making some of the girls in the class drool while some looking at the other members of the club and blushing.

"Well look at this~,Hinata if your a first year then what happened to them?They could pass on for a 2nd or 3rd year,what about you?" Karma said teasing Hinata.

"Karma-kun" Nagisa said holding karma off while he bowed to Suga apologizing for Karma's attitude.

Hinata soon introduced the whole team the rest of the class as soon as they were done introducing themselves to one another a ball suddenly headed towards Hinata when Nishinoya revived the call before it could hit Hinata.

"Huh looks like they were right about Karasuno being so focused but of course they are still weak"A student wearing a volleyball jersey said walking
towards them.

Tanaka glares at them ready to hit when Daichi held him back.

"I'm going to make this easy and simple we will chose Karasuno as our opponent but there will be a condition I'll explain more tomorrow so you better be there then"the player said walking off.

"How lame" Tsukishima said.

"He's always getting into trouble does he ever learn?" Maehara said sighing.

"What about him? "Kageyama asked.

"He always challenges other teams with a condition that he decided,as far as I know the team only lost a couple of times" Rio said.

"Well looks like we have an interesting opponent then let's do our best tomorrow" Daichi said.

"YES!" They all shouted.

As the team went on and said bye to the rest of the class,the class-E continued on learning and assassinating until it was time to go home Hinata was picked up by coach Ukai and he was passed out on his sleeping bag when he entered the sleeping headquarters and slept.