Chapter 16 :>

"Hm,Ritsu show the camera on the hallway?" Hinata asked,the male saw a red haired boy along with a blue boy at the door.He ran up to the door and opened it up.

"Hinata~ heard you got into some trouble where's the guy?" The red head asked.

"He's right there Karma" Hinata replied pointing to the man in the corner.

"Well done Hinata" Nagisa complemented.

"Oh here's the spare gear and a uniform" Nagisa said handing him a uniform and a case.

"Oh and here's something from Karasuma sensei" Karma said throwing him a cape.

"Thanks" Hinata said smiling and started changing.

Hinata started changing when the two assassins went to the two teams and the other players and greeted them.

"Hey you guys are from the practice matches at school right?" Nagisa asked

Some of them nodded and they chatted for a bit.

"Hey where's the rest? By the way the information is at the computer" Hinata said fixing his gear.

"Oh well done, hey Ritsu disable the cameras so we don't get watched hm?" Karma said while walking to the computer and started typing away.

The three planned and talked about how to get out alive and the players hearing this got nervous but they trusted them.

"Hinata you will go attack the 15 guards outside while Nagisa you do the other side while I guide the others inside and half of them will guide these players to the bleachers and set the barricade to ensure their safety while we fight of the remaining 30 at the court, since we can't really kill them let's just disable the use of their legs got it? Just make a slash on their legs so they can't get up" Karma explained making the two assassins nod.

"Okay Ushijima-san I need you to lead the way when following the others " Nagisa said before going in front of the door.

"Understood" Ushijima said nodding.

"Alright you two the faster we deal with it the better now let's put those ear pieces on and let's put those Anti-3dmg to its fullest" Karma said sitting on a bench surrounded by players watching him.The two nod already in their fighting stance.

"3,2,1 and go" Karma said as the two ran out the door and pulled the trigger,activating grappling hook making them glide through the air in a fast motion.

"Alright I need you two to monitor them in these phones let me know what's happening,Ritsu put the cameras on focus where the two could be heading" Karma said,the players monitored them as they watched in amazement how the use the weapon.

"Amazing...."

"Shoyo designed this huh"The team commented

They watched as they fought the people almost half way done.

"What is this? What the hell ? Hm alright then" Karma said he then spoke through the earpiece.

"Hey Hinata, Nagisa looks like your remaining enemies are robots, Takoka sensei came prepared huh? Well just do the usual, goodluck" Karma said.

They began fighting the machines, suddenly Hinata was being surrounded so he managed to get some air as he swung the sword in a throwing motion releasing the lock of the blade making it fly to the direction of the robot stabbing it while Nagisa was using the bow and arrow feature,soon every enemy in the hallway was defeated and they did their next plan.

"Assassination completed" Hinata informed Karma.

"You heard that boys,let's get ready " Karma said as he go his gear ready while the rest of the students are nearly at the locker room.

"We're here" Koro sensei appeared through the door.

The players back away out of fear but soon calmed down when they remembered the explanation that was given to them.

"Let's go" the rest of the class said.

They soon managed to get through the hallway all in one piece and unharmed they soon arrived at the designated area and are now at the bleachers and they put the barricade up to protect them.

They went back as a class and gathered up and opened the lock for the court door and started attacking all the enemies at the court before they focus on Takaoka sensei.

The players see them fighting left to right using all kinds of weapons but they mostly kept their eye on the orange haired player as he fought side by side with a blue and red head,they soon see two people at the end of each bleachers one on their side and one on the other holding a sniper and the bow and arrow gear beside them to switch their weapons if needed,they looked at the girl on their side curiously until she saw them looking at her and smiled.

"Hi I'm Hayami I'm in charge of the long distance shooting along with Chiba-kun who also has the same position we both are best the best long distance shooters in the class". She said smiling.

"Why aren't you going over there and fighting them?" Bokuto asked when Akaashi told him off for such a question.

"Well just incase things doesn't go our way and unable to do plan A,we got plan B" She said replying.

The rest continued to watch as they fought the remaining enemies and have all been eliminated suddenly they see nothing but a cloud of purple smoke and see almost all of the students on the floor coughing and see the yellow teacher on the floor inside a sphere.

The only people who seemed to take no effect was Hinata,Karma,Nagisa,Itona who was holding their breath and the two long distance shooters.

"Shit"The girl cussed and went infront of the barricade.

"Ritsu clear the air out for us please and all of you don't get out of the barricade,if you do don't inhale the smoke" she said running towards where the others are.

The remaining people quickly helped them stand up until they see a man walking towards them and they froze.

"You..." Hinata whispered.Oikawa and Iwaizumi froze as well when they recognized the man.

"Ah you still remember me huh?" He said smiling going up to Hinata.

"I hate to say this but you scare me as much as bluehead here does and since I hate you both so, why not kill you too?" He said sharpening his knife.

"No way get out of here and leave us alone" Karma said while glaring at him.

"Takaoka sensei what did you do this time!?" Nagisa said looking at their classmates who were vomiting blood.

The players looked terrified of the situation and the lives of the people who came to save them.

"Eh nothing, just the same as the last time but more powerful of course, if you want the Antidote I want this shrimp here to fight me" Takaoka sensei said pointing at him.

"No way are you seri-"Nagisa got cut of when Hinata and Takaoka were surround with a tall clear barricade and when the barricade disappeared around the players,making the players panic and Hinata look wide eyed and worried.

"Program has been hacked" Ritsu repeated over and over.The team was struggling to stay calm and was panicking.

"What?" Hinata whispered

"You heard me,Well any last request to give to your classmates?" Takoka said grinning

"Karma and Nagisa please protect the players and the others bring them to a safe place fix Ritsu and activate the barricade for them again" Hinata said not looking back.