Goodbyes Are Hellos Part 2

*Tori p.o.v*

She just sat there like a sad scared puppy and I was so pissed that she just made the first girl I ever make squirt on my dildo and I tried to calm down honestly but I was just thinking to much on just beating the slamming shit out of her I mean we both females so why not I finally gained the courage to grab her by her throat after she been crying like a baby bitch and reached my first back as far as I could and at the moment I hear say "Please don't hit Tori" in the sweetest voice I ever heard before it sounded like heaven to my hears I almost gave in but I didn't I looked her in anger and just went for it ....punch after punch after punch I soon stopped to see my hand still around her throat with a black eyes and a bloody noise I felt supper bad for what I did we went to clean her face and she just stares at me I openly say "What the fuck you looking at" she pulled up and says "Daddy" and she kisses me I was shocked and pulled away saying something stupid "I just beat the living fuck outta you and you still kiss me what the fuck wrong with you" she looks at me says "I want you" .... (I know you probably thinking what the shit but come on now it's my first book I ran out of options I mean if you Bestfriend annoying little sister came in while u was finna rearrange a girl guts talking bout "daddy mommy said I can stay here" and she lies wouldn't you be mad but okay stay around please I'll turn this story around some ....something finna happen) I just stared at her and I thought if something "hmmm" * I said to myself* "This is a perfect ass time to get Danni back" *I also said to myself* so I just roughly grip her by her neck and push her against the bathroom wall and shove my hand into her pants slipping into her panties as I gentle but roughly played with her clit she moaned like a damn non stop crying baby but .....i like it so I slipped to fingers in feeling all her juices fall onto my fingers so I pulled them out and taste them "Hmmmm you taste sweet as fuck" I whisper my deepest voice in her ear I guess she liked it bc she moaned out "Daddy it's all for you" on the outside I look like I was interested in the inside I was thinking of having her scream so loud her bitch ass sister burst through my room door pushing my strap on further I to her baby sister while having her grip the sheet with a pillow deep in her mom while I slap her ass right in front of her sister and having her squirt all over my strap I bet that'll teach her bitch ass a lesson I smirked and told Desi let's go to the bed.....
_________________________________________
If you don't like this give me some topics to write about for my next book please and thank youuuuu guysssss