Chapter 1- Gillian Gaston

Gillian's P.O.V

   I am awaken by a knock on the door. "Gil! I swear if ye aren't dying I'm gonna kill ye for waking me up!" I say frustrated at my older brother. He starts to open my door and I grab a dagger that was near my bed. I start throwing it beside him and he side steps.
   "Come on Lil sis. I just came to tell you Uma wants us at the Chip Shop," He says with a straight face.
   "Well, ye could've just said that with out comin' in. Ye know I hate bein' woken up," I say getting up and grabbing the dagger that was in the wall.
   "Well, Imma get goin' see ya later sis."
   I close the door behind him and sit on my bed for a minute twirling the dagger. Gil wasn't always the smartest person but he was my older brother and he knows I would never hurt him.
   Since I was little Gil and I would always play with swords. Testing each other to see where we stood. Gil had joined Uma's pirate crew when he was 14 and then introduced me to them the same month. Uma thought I would catch on fast so she said she was going to get her first mate to help me out.
   Turns out Gil was best friends with him. His name was Harry hook. The middle child of the famous Captain Hook. Harry was the same age as my brother which makes him two years older than me. He began training me and taught me everything he could. Turns out I am very flexible and it helps with my defense and attacking.
   Me and Harry have been close friends for a while and I eventually picked up his pirate talk unlike my brother. It has been four years since Gil and I joined the crew and we are thankful for it. Without the crew we would be useless. We have learned everything from them. We even have become one of the most feared kids on the Isle.
    I snap back to reality and put the dagger on the little slab of wood next to my bed. I stand up and walk to my closet. I pick out my normal outfit and went to the bathroom to get ready. I finish up and look like this.

   I finally put my two swords into their slots and walk out my room and head outside

   I finally put my two swords into their slots and walk out my room and head outside. As I walk out I take a breath of the salty and rotten air. A wicked smile forming on my face. As I walk by people they cower away. I walk up to a woman handing a little boy an apple and snatched it away. Biting into it before stuffing it in someone's hood. I then see Carlos, Mal, Evie, and Jay up ahead as I turn the corner and I watch in Amusement. They start singing a song about how they are rotten to the core and stuff and I just roll my eyes to what feels like the back of my head. I finally get tired of listening to the blah blah blah and start heading to the Chip Shop. I knocked over a few carts and stole a few wallets and things here and there along the way.           
   The smell of fish starts to get stronger and burn my nostrils as the Chip Shop becomes visible. I walk through the wooden doors as I put my two swords in the sword bin. And take a seat at a table with the others. As I sit down Uma brings out a tray of food and sits it in front of me and says, "Took you enough time didn't it Gillian?" I look to see my brother look at me with a 'I told you to get up' look.   
   I just reply with, "Sorry Uma I was just causin' a Lil bit of mischief and robbin' a few people on the way. I didn't mean to waste so much time."
She looks at me with approvement as she walks away.
    I then feel something lift up my braid and turn around to see the one and only Harry Hook's hook under it. "Ye don't get ye hook off me imma take it," I say turning and looking at him.
   "Awww, ye wouldn't take me dear hook," he replies with his scotish accent and a fake pout.
   "Believe me I won't hesitate to," I say as he finally moves it.
---------------------------------------------------------
                     Please read!
Hey guys I just wanna thank you for reading! This chapter was really just a pilot so they will get more intresting I promise! This was only 749 words and I want to make the next ones over 1,000. Hope you enjoyed!