Gone.

I was completely, utterly, bored out of my mind. It was too cold outside. There was a massive blizzard going on, but not enough to stop traffic. So, I called Camilla. How could the person that I reunited with last week be the last one standing.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Yeah you get it, it was ringing. A familiar voice picked up. "Hello?!" Camilla answered somewhat to loud. " HIIIII," I said, also being somewhat to loud. " Can you come over, I'm bored sick," I rambled. She just said yes, hung up, and in at least three minutes she was at my house in her pajamas.

I looked at her pajamas. She had blue, cloud like sheep jumping on it, and was wearing a Serpent Lake sweatshirt from when she visited Minnesota. I squealed. She had DVDs I. Hand, including Happy Feet, Mean Girls, Flipped, Madagascar, AND SO. MUCH. MORE.

Since I was already in my pajamas, we found all of the blankets in my house. Oh yeah, did I mention our heater gave out? We've been using this Load of heating things that who knows who found them. We had all the blankets piled up on my bedmI got out my laptop, and Camilla put the DVD in my tv.

We wound up watching the great Madagascar. Well, not really watching, just having it play as we talk about our vocabulary, that isn't very large. That is why this, may not include the best vocabulary. I've sucked at words since kindergarten.

Camilla was reading some Luke Hemmings fan fiction, Fall, while I was on tumblr, looking at Calum Hood and wishing he was mine. (SHOUTOUT TO FALL).

" So, new gossip about Jack, if you're ready," she said suspiciously. "Yeah, I think I'm nearly over him, nearly," I repeated, making sure she knew I was still trying to keep myself together. " Okay, so there was another party that, of course, he went to. So he was partying hard, drunk and all that. His dad pulled up and dragged him home," she smirked at me.

" NO WAY," I shouted, completely shocked at the news I was unaware of. That's hilarious. Now, I think that I'm over the caring about him part. I just, his eyes.

"Yes way," she said, shifting her eyes to the window. The window of which we could see into Jacks room, if he had his drapes pulled back. Sure enough, he did. He was sitting there on a desk chair, watching our window. So you could say I was stalking a stalker.

Camilla got a mischievous look on her face, and opened the window.

Shit.

"Hey ass whole!" she screamed. He went ahead and opened his window. His voice was deep, unusually deep. " Hey there," he said, smirking at me. He's a creep, but his eyes completely deceive me. It's like they've been trained to break me. And I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

I bit my lip. Out if habit, or just non stop love of Oreos, I grabbed one and started munching on it. I could see Jack giving me a dirty look. Yeah, if I eat, it's unbearably stupid and fattening. All of the sudden there was something that happen and my muscles weren't as tense. I know.

I looked into his eyes, and felt nothing. Is that how love worked? Wow, one dirty look and it's gone. Love is so picky. I smiled, and threw my you-know-which finger in the air at him. I laughed, and shut the window and curtains.

"What the hell happened?!" Camille said, looking shocked. I jumped up on my bed. "I'M FREEE," I laughed. Who knew that not being in love felt so good.

Camilla sat me down, and clarified, " You, Meredith Winters, are no longer in love with prince 'youd never know that he's an actual life douche bagz'?" I nodded out of happiness. I cannot believe that being in love with a douche sunk me down so much.

Finally, he's gone.

_______

A/N that WAS ONE OF THE SHORTEST CHAPTERS ON WATTPAD SOOOOOO SORRY BUT IM FEELING LIKE THAT'S WHAT HE CHAPTER NEEDS TO BE ABOUT.