Chapter Six

~ Mary ~
      Long story short, Garry and I went to the Candy Store, while that may seem underwhelming to most people, the Candy Store to me was heaven, Garry might even regret taking me here, because I'll want to go back soon.

    "Ooo! Garry, which candy is this? I have to know!" The blonde would ask eagerly, holding a very large, yet round in strucute candy, causing the male to think for a moment, before realizing the candy.

     "Ah, that Mary is a Jawbreaker. I don't think you should-" He would begin to say, only for the painting to bite the Jawbreaker with full impact with her teeth, causing her to stumble back in pain, with a slight amount of blood? In her mouth aswell dripping from her teeth.

     "O-ow . . . That hurt, I should have listened to you Garry first, but I'm fine." She'd quickly say, not feeling the blood dripping in her mouth.

   "Mary! No, you're not fine! Where is it?" The male would say in a panic, also looking for anything to stop the bleeding in the girls mouth. Though Mary had a better idea, she simply stopped the blood from coming out with her tongue.

   "Aha! There is is- . . Ah, Mary." He'd say pulling out a handkerchief, though he'd notice the blood would already be stopped causing him to sigh.

    "You had me worried there Mary. I guess that's one way to stop the bleeding?" Garry would mutter to himself with a feeling of relief to himself, wiping the sweat off of his head.

    "Aw, you were worried about me Garry?" Mary would tease the male, causing him to flinch. "It's easy to get you like you that Garry, but that's what I like about you." The blonde would say quietly to herself.

   "Of course Mary, I was worried about you. Now I think we've got everything?" The seaweed would say digging through their bag of candy, slowly nodding afterwards, only to then see Mary open a chocolate bar and take a bit afterwards.

   "Ah, this kid . . Can't help, but care
for her aswell though, there's just something about her." The male would say, paying for the candies and dropping a Macaron into his mouth.

    Eventually afterwards, the two would
manage to return back to Garry's house, at the moment they're now sitting on the couch, not particularly doing anything at the time.

    "Hey Mary, what do you want to be when you grow up?" The male would ask, yet again dropping a macaron in his mouth. Though the question he gave to her, did make Mary think a lot, even she had a hard time thinking of an answer.

    "An artist maybe Garry, but what if I don't age. After all I'm a painting." Mary would say, a bit curious overall, causing the seaweed to glance at her.

   "Well, I'm not sure about that either, maybe it'll take some more time." He'd say to the girl. "My height didn't come to me for a long time either."

    "Have you considered how old I am aswell Garry?" Mary would say moving her face closer to his, causing the male to flinch a bit, and sweat would roll down his back.

   "W-what are you doing Mary?" The male would say nervously.

    "Well, what did you think I was going to do?" She would ask skeptically, causing him to get even nervous than he was previously.

     "Nothing in particular, it just seems weird you know?" Garry said, glancing at the blonde, causing her to frown a bit.

    "Sorry then, if that made you feel uncomfortable then, I'm just not used to things like this." Mary would say apologetically to the male. "But I like to be close to someone, that I trust." She'd  say quietly to herself.

   "As for your question, well. That's a hard question, you look like Ib's age, but you're much older maybe?" The male would suggest.

    "A-ah! I-I'm not that old am I?" Mary would looking at her hands, causing Garry to chuckle a bit at her reaction, though it was unintentional for this reaction.

    "Ah, sorry Mary, I didn't mean it in that way." The seaweed said apologizing, "The more likely thing is that you age slower than a human does, maybe a lot slower?" He'd suggest to Mary once more.

   "B-but . . I'll take a long time to grow then Garry?" The blonde would say a bit frusterated and sad aswell, causing Garry to panic a bit inside for a moment.

   The male would then put a hand onto her shoulder. "Don't worry Mary, I know you will grow, you've grown a lot more mentally I'd say." He would say. "You're still growing even when you don't think you are, so don't worry ok?" The purple haired male reassured Mary.

   "Now, you sound like a big brother Garry." The blonde would say observing him, this would cause him to nod.

   "Well, it'll be like that so, of course that's good that I'm sounding like one." He'd say. "Though why do you think so, Mary?" Garry would ask her.

   "I've never had a older brother, or a brother infact, but you're a kind seaweed. Who'll comfort me when I need it." She'd explain, "When I need help, you're heading there running."

   "You're right Mary, as much as I'd like to admit it. It honestly makes me glad to hear that." The male would begin, "It makes me feel like I've got a purpose you know?" He would say dropping a Macaron into his mouth.

   Though after doing that, the purple seaweed would glance at the blonde, who appeared to be snoring, he sighed though not feeling annoyed at all.

   "Ah, she fell asleep on me. Sleep well Mary, you deserve a good nights sleep after all." The male would say carrying the sleeping beauty to their room setting her on the bed, and tucking her in.

    At the moment, Garry would keep an eye out, for anything fishy. That being anything from the Fabricated World or even Guertena himself, but fortuneately nothing unusual would be seen or even at his house, unlike the night before.

   After keeping an eye out, the man would think to himself, how is Ib doing, is she doing well? Honestly he can't stand not seeing her for a long time, as she may be in trouble, but she has her parents after all and she's a tough kid aswell.

     Though after all the thinking the male's eyes would begin to blink, as it's rather late at night. But he doesn't want to get asleep as Guertena could attack at anytime, but his body had other ideas, as he would start to fall onto the bed.

     "Good night, Mary." He'd manage to say, before his eyes would close.