"Can you pay for me?" She pleads and I shake my head.

"We don't all have money coming out of our àsses, Quinnie!" I laugh quietly considering we're in a public area.

"Hi, ladies. What can I get ya?" A Taco Bell worked says and I look up, seeing it's the man who broke my little teen soul, Logan.

"Hell, no. We will be at Burger King." Quinn quickly states and grabs my wrist, walking out and we get into the car.

I lean my head back against the headrest and take deep breaths. I cannot believe the amount of times I've seen him. It's almost like a fûcking movie.

First, I have to see him at school everyday. Then at the party and now he works at my all time favorite fast food place?

"Don't cry, Belle. You're gonna make me cry." She whimpers and I turn away from her, wiping my cheeks.

"I don't even know why I'm crying. I'm fine."

"Babe. You're not fine. I know you aren't. Do you want to talk about it with me? If you don't it's okay. At least talk to Harry."

I shake my head again. I will never talk to Harry about this until we graduate and I'm completely over it.

"I'm not telling Harry shît. He already knows and isn't going to let Logan get away with it. I just wish Harry never knew. Things would be so much easier. He would actually want to do things with me and not hold back."

"He holds back from you?"

"No. I mean he just doesn't like to..do you even know what happened between me and Logan?"

She shook her head, fiddling with her fingers and replying, "Just that he's scum for making you give him-"

"That's not all. It started off with him fingering me and I always told him to stop. So now, Harry doesn't want to because I freaked out on him the first time he tried to."

"You should've told someone. He could probably get arrested for this. I'm so sorry you had to go through it alone." She said and I nodded. "Didn't know you and Harry were on that level though."

"Why is everyone so surprised? I know Anne was and then you? Out of all people you should know that Harry would end up getting in my pants sooner rather than later." I shouted in the small confines of this mini cooper.

I laughed towards the end and she joined me before I started the car and made our way to McDonalds.

"What have you and Harry done then?"

"That's private."

"I'm your best friend. Tell me. I need details!"

I groan and start smiling, "Well, guess."

She sighed and when we got to a stop light she put her fingers up to her lips and stuck her tongue between them.

My face turned red and she gasped loudly.

"You did not! I cant believe you let Harry-"

"We're not talking about this." I laughed and she just smiled as we got to McDonald's.

❃❃❃