" kaneki ! "

     " hide ? , hi ! " ken said with a smile

     " you feeling better ? "

     " yeah , everything is better now " he said slightly blushing

     " so .. you came together ? " hide asked

     " yes , and I had the best night last night "

     " that's great ! , I told you he was a good catch " hide said a bit too loud

      " who ? " koma asked

     Kaneki doesn't know what to say now , he started to feel hot ..

     " ah .. nothing ! , just a videogame we were talking about .." ken said , trying his best to look normal .

      " oh a videogame , it's been a long time since I played one " koma said .

     " Tetris doesn't count " hide said , he made kaneki giggle just as shuu entered the cafe

     " Oh mon Dieu , tu es trop mignon , mon amour " he said enjoying the way kaneki will blush every time he comes closer to him .

     " o-oh welcome ! .. would you like your usual ? " kaneki said

    " oh yes , please , mon cher "

      At home last night , they weren't just cuddling , they were talking about keeping their relationship a secret till they feel like showing it up , but shuu saying such sweet things and coming to anteiku every time kaneki would be working won't make keeping it a secret easy , but who can blame shuu , he just came to see the person he loves .

     Kaneki made sure to put all his effort on this coffee he is making for shuu , he made it perfectly this time , he is about to bring it to him but tsukiyama was watching people coming in and out of anteiku, not paying much attention to the table full of girls next to him , but doesn't mean kaneki didn't notice them staring at shuu , he feels something like ..fear , he didn't feel like this before ... he goes to give shuu his coffee anyway .

    He went back to hide who seemed to understand everything that happened..

     " don't worry .. he loves you ..and you look better than these three girls " hide said with a grin , he was trying to make his friend relax and not worry about such thing but kaneki is still not convinced.

     " I don't know .. and yes, he loves me but ... "

     " just calm down , what will they do ? He didn't even notice them yet , really , he is looking at you right now " hide said

     The look of tsukiyama admiring kaneki as he was drinking his coffee made kaneki blush and feel hotter than before , at least he wasn't worried now .

     But one of the girls stood up and asked if tsukiyama was waiting for someone , shuu said yes , he was waiting for someone , so the girl could leave him alone , she rudely asked who might this person and he answered with " mon amour " , she gave him a puzzled face so he told her that he was waiting for his lover , which made her return to her table and her friends trying to look not disappointed, ken was pretending that he wasn't watching but he was and shuu caught him looking at him , ken smiled .

     After drinking his coffee tsukiyama left , not forgetting to add much as a tip for a certain waiter ... kaneki told him that it would be on him but shuu insisted and made a hurt face , kaneki told him to quit being too dramatic , shuu laughed and said he would like to see him again , ken smiled and waved to him goodbye ..