The story draft

Memeulous x Memeulous - true love
_______________________

Feel free to adopt the story or this whole book
_______________________

"Stop being so egotistical George!" Will yelled. Recently his boyfriend had been becoming more and more self-centered. For Will, it was hard to cope.

"It's not my fault that people love me more! It's not to surprising either!" George replied.

"Well then go and fuck yourself because no one else will!"

"I'm the only one who deserves to be fucked here! By the way, we're over!" George said attempting to make Will cry. He then took out his handy box of matches and started trying to light Will's house on fire. The matches did not work, but then again, what do you expect? George then stomped out of the house leaving a crying Will behind.

However, Will was crying tears of joy. He took a lighter out side and burned all the memeulous shit he had. He never liked it, just like how he never liked George.

Back at the subway, George saw a figure next to him. The figure resembled his own, perfect in every way. George shook his head, only he was perfect. No one could be as amazing as him. George actually planned to take out the royal family and rule England himself.

However, the person just stood out to him.