Chapter 2

"Whoa! This place is huge!" I said.

"Thanks." A voice said from down the hall. Both Peter and I turned around "I'm Tony Stark. And you're gorgeous." I smiled and fake laughed then grabbed his tie.

"Listen Stark. I'm not the kind of girl who likes money and jerky billionaires-" He cut me off.

"So you've heard of me?" He said gladly.

"I have. But I'm not fond of you." I sighed. "So where will I be performing?"

"Well, you will be singing on the stage." He gestured to the huge stage at the front of the room.

"Wow. I am thoroughly impressed. It's so big! It's so cool!" Tony slung an arm around my shoulder.

"Well, that's what money an-" He was interrupted by a crash of thunder.

"Thank the literal gods!" Peter laughed as I did too.

"Hey, Point Break. Loki" Tony said the latter name through gritted teeth.

"Nice to meet you guys," I said to Loki and Thor smiling. "I'll be singing tonight."

"My, my, a pretty girl like you would usually be swooning over Thor right now. Why aren't you?" Loki asked.

"Well first, thank you for the compliment and second, I usually leave all the swooning to my brother Peter over there." Then I started moving away from the little group that formed. "And, Mr. Loki, I also prefer smarter guys" I could see Tony smiling from the corner of my eye. "That shows me a side of them that no one else gets to see. Oh! And black hair. That's a defining factor, along with knowing magic."

"Are they flirting?" I heard Peter ask.

"How does she like my brother?" Thor.

"How does she not like me?" Loki and I turned around at the same time.

"Well, we are both very similar. We are both overshadowed by our brothers, we both have black hair-" I got cut off by Loki.

"We both know magic and we grew up on Asg-" I smacked my hand over Loki's mouth.

"No. No, I do not know magic and I did not grow up on Asgard."

"Wait. What's your name?" Thor asked intrigued "You look very familiar."

"Isla Riley Parker." I looked down at my feet knowing he would remember me.

"Oh my gosh! Isla! I missed you! I thought you died." Thor hugged me.

"So am I from Asgard? Why didn't you tell me? When did you come to earth?" Peter came up behind me. He started yelling questions.

"You are from Asgard. But when you were still a baby our mom and dad died, but, mom was from earth, so May took us in! And told you the plane crash lie!" I started shouting back

"When were you going to tell me this?!" He shouted more.

"I don't know!? I didn't know how to tell you!" I felt tears at the back of my eyes threatening to spill out. "Our Aunt was just so protective of you, and she didn't want you to do something stupid or have the same fate!"

"How long did you know about this?" I could see that his eyes looked like glass

"My whole life, Since it happened! I saw them die!" I really started crying now. "But they knew I could protect myself because of what Frigga taught me." I looked past Peter and saw that we had an audience and I started to panic so, I ran. Not caring if anyone was watching. After I hit a dead end and sank down the wall and cried.

Loki x OCजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें