0.10 "he knew he was a goner"

"REAL LIFE"

"REAL LIFE"

Olivia sat outside of the ACC watching the clock run down to the final seconds. The Maple Leafs had just beat the Bruins to force a game seven. She could almost hear Frederik saying 'i told you so', but game seven hadn't even happened yet.

Thinking about surprising the team since she hadn't seen them in a while, she decided to wait by the players entrance and hope that she wouldn't have to wait long.

Not long after sitting down, she started to hear faint voices coming closer and recognized most of them.

"Olivia, hey." She heard from behind her

"Oh hey guys." She said while waving at Naz, Morgan, and James.

"Waiting for Freddie?" James asked with a smirk. The guys all knew her answer as her cheeks became a light shade of pink.

"He might be a while since he was the first star." Morgan stated.

"Lots of interviews ahead of him."

"He was finishing up as I was leaving so..." She heard Auston say as he walked up to join the group.

"I told him I'd wait as long as I would have to, so it's fine." She replied.

"Oh that's right you guys have a date tonight." Naz stated, "well have fun, but not too much fun!" He yelled as he walked to his car.

"You know he never shuts up about you. I think he's in L O V E." Tyler said as he wiggled his eyebrows. And once again Olivia's cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

"That's impossible."

"Well here he comes now, heard he planned on taking you somewhere nice, so he prepared." He smirked as he walked away.

"Will do." She said as she turned to see Frederik.

"Hey." She said, "Great game, I enjoyed it."

"Did you stay the whole time?" He asked.

"That I did. For you." She winked.

"Were you okay out there, I mean with all of the people?"

"Yeah nothing got bad. Probably because I was to focused on that one goalie for the Maple Leafs. He's pretty hot." Olivia turned to him smirking.

"Is this your attempt of flirting with me?" Frederik asked turning to look at her.

"Maybe." She countered, biting her lip.

"You never really told me how you came to Canada." Frederik stated.

"Oh yeah, so I was born in the Czech Republic but moved here when i was almost nine with my grandparents, so in the summer i usually visit my parents for a week or two." She replied while wiping some food off around her mouth.

"Interesting."

"So who's your best friend on the team?." Olivia asked, "I never really hear the guys talk about you."

"I'm closer with Mitch, William, and Auston because they joined the team the same year I did, but I really don't have a select best friend on the team like the others do."

"So are we playing twenty questions right now?" Olivia questioned, "I mean it is almost twelve."

"We've really been here for almost two hours?"

"Yeah I guess."

"Well next question. Weirdest thing you've done in the past month?" Frederik asked.

"Oh last night I sat in my bathtub for an hour and chugged a whole bottle of wine." Olivia casually stated. Just by her fast response, Frederik practically choked on his food.

"You did what?"

"I was stressed and bored." She answered with a shrug.

"Wow you never cease to amaze me."

"So anyways..." Olivia started but Frederik wasn't listening. He was too focused on admiring her beauty and the way her lips moved when she talked. From the moment he first started talking to her, he knew he was a goner. He was practically in love with her before they had even met in person.

"Frederik, are you listening?"

"What oh yeah." He lied and later returned back to his day dreaming. He wants to wonder what life would be like if he hadn't drunk texted Olivia, but life's too good to even bare the thought of it. So here he was, once again, admiring her beauty and thinking what life had in store ahead them. Because if he were to be honest, he had already fallen for Olivia, and there was no way of getting out of it.

++ i'm sorry this is such a bad way to end this,, but i just wanted to end it here so i could focus on my other books!!