Chapter 12

* 4 days later* Bri's POV*

I hastily trudge my way into school. I pull my hood off my head and shiver from the temperature change from outside to in here. I make my way to my locker and I pass Ryder and Hunter on the way there,and I try my hardest not to look at the boy that makes my heart race every time I look at him as well.

I make my way to my locker and I quickly undo the lock and sigh heavily once I do. Louis and Me aren't exactly on speaking terms right how.

Shit happened the next day after the hospital.

*2 Days Ago* Bris POV*

"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly,seeing him grab his head in pain. He paused then looked at me and nodded. "Y-yeah,I'm-I'm fine. Just a bad headache s' all." He answered before standing back up after slipping on his black vans. I agree quiet and chewed on my bottom lip as he ruffled his hair. He looked at me and my breath hitched. I just nodded at him and pondered over the only thought in my head. And that is the question in which Louis will not answer.

I grab my things and I saw as he starts walking,and he grabs his head again. "Louis,are you sure you're alright?" I asked,my eyebrows furrowing together. He pursed his lips and nodded. "I'm-I'm fine Bri,can we just get out of here?" He asks annoyed. I knew he was in pain and he was getting agitated with my questioning. We neared the lobby as to where you sign out patients and the doctor was already waiting for us. He smiled softly as we stopped in front of him and he looks at Louis who was still pressing his fingers to his left temple,and Hus eyes were closed in pain.