Kiji x short fem! reader

I hope you like this oneshot! This was requested by LunaBellBlue1994.

(Y/N) was walking to the guard room when she ran in to her supervisor Kiji. She has had a crush on him since a week after she became a Nanba guard. (Y/N) started to blush as she realized that her face was pressed to his chest since she was looking down and she is 5"3 while he is 6"0. "Oh darling~, are you ok?" Kiji asks as he looks at her worriedly. "Yea, I'm f-fine K-Kiji." She stutters out as she looks away from him. "Are you sure, darling~? You look like you are running a fever." Kiji says as he lifts her chin with his index finger and thumb to look at her face better. "I-I'm s-sure, K-Kiji." She stutters out again as she pulls away gently to not hurt his hand or ruin his nails in the slightest. Kiji looks at her as she goes to walk to the guard room again. He stops her by pulling her into a hug from behind and sets his chin on the top of her head. "K-Kiji!?" She yells slightly as to not hurt his ears or to inform the others of what is happening in the hallway. "Yes my darling~?" Kiji says as he looks down at her blushing face. She looks up at him to see him smiling down at her. She stretches herself on her toes and kisses his lips then gets out of the hug and runs off. "Why did I do that?" She yells as she runs away blushing. Kiji stands there for a minute shocked then touches his lips and blushes while smiling. "So she likes me back!" Kiji said to himself as he went to run after her. "(Y/N)! Come back! I love you too!" Kiji yells after her as he starts to catch up with her since his legs are longer but she has more stamina. She stops in her tracks after hearing that he loves her and she turns around with tears in her eyes. "You really do? You aren't lying?" She asks as she looks up at him. He nods as he catches his breathe. "I do! I really do love you!" Kiji says as he hugs her while picking her off of the floor where she was standing. "I love you Kiji!" She says ashe wipes her tears away and kiss her lips. But before they could deepen the kiss, Samon and Mao run out of the guard room to see why they heard (Y/N) crying and see them kissing and they got mad because they knew that she liked Kiji but they thought that Kiji wasn't good enough for their dear friend.

**Time skip to two years later**

(Y/N) and Kiji finally got married a week ago. They have been living together for a few months since (Y/N)'s friends refused to let them live together until closer to when the day came for them to give her to Kiji for the rest of her life. Today though, while still on their honeymoon (Y/N) found out that she is pregnant and is waiting for the perfect moment to tell her beloved husband. She waited until they were at the table for dinner to tell him. Once they had started to eat she excused herself from the table and brought the neatly wrapped box to Kiji to open. Kiji carefully opened the box to find a pregnancy stick inside. He picked it up and looked at it to see two lines. "(Y/N)? Does this mean what I think it does?" Kiji asks with tears in his eyes and a big smile on his face. All she could do was nod while crying happily. He stood up abruptly and embraced his wife lovingly. "I love you so much my darling (Y/N)!" Kiji was so happy that after dinner he called all of his coworkers and told them the good news. Once they went back to work Samon and Mao beat Kiji up for getting their best friend pregnant but they were happy that it was him and not someone like Hajime. In the end, everyone welcomed a new member of the 'family' to Nanba Prison that all the guards and inmates love dearly and watch out for together.