Chapter One- Cat wiskers for everyone

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I woke up with my neck aching. I had to sleep on the floor as my bed is in a whole different continent. I stood up and stretched. My camera and my suit case was all that was in my room. Suddenly I smelt pancakes.

Almost falling I ran out of my room while also trying to not wake up my roommates. When I came to the kitchen my roommate, Morgan, flipping a frying pan along with a stack of pancakes next to her

"Thank you." I grabbed a pancake and started to eat it.

"Bitch who said I made them for you." She questioned.

"My stomach."

Suddenly we heard what sounded heard what sounded like a herd of elephants running into the kitchen. It was only my two other roommates, Trinity and Aleicia.

"We smelt food." Said Aleicia. I got up and threw a pancake at the hungry girls in the walk way.

"So, Winter when do we have to be at the airport again?" Asked Trinity gnawing on a pancake.

I looked at my watch, "In abou- ONE HOUR!!!" That is when all hell broke loose. Everyone went to their room quickly changed and threw their stuff in a Uber.

Once we got in I pulled out our camera and pressed record, "Why hello! As you all might be wondering, Winter why the hell are you and the others in a Uber? Well, we are on our way to the airport!"

"AND WE ARE GONNA BE LATE!" Yelled Aleicia into the camera.

" And then we are not gonna make it to our flat in London then we are gonna have to wait even longer to move!" Complained Trinity.

"We'll see you guys on the plane." I turned off the camera as we approach the airport.

>•<

After we finally made it to the airplane I looked to see Morgan passed out next to me. I pulled out the camera and tried to get Trinity's attention.

"Trinity!!" I whispered.

"What?!" She whispered back.

" Hand me a sharpie!"

She gave it to me and I turned on the camera, " Ok guys we made it to the plane and someone fell asleep. No it is not Aleicia though I think she is asleep. It is Morgan and Trinity gave me a Sharpie..." I put the sharpie in frame and smiled.

I turned to a sleeping Morgan and opened the sharpie and Drew cat wiskers on her face. I was gonna draw something way more inappropriate but... I would be demonetised.

Just as I put the cap back on Triny saw what I was doing and grabbed the marker and the camera. She put a finger up to her mouth and opened the marker once more and pointed at Aleicia and drew whiskers on her face too.

After the camera got turned off the safety video played. I didn't want to sleep just in case that sharpie makes a quest appearance again. Instead of sleeping I got food and ate. I looked over to see Trinity asleep too.

I got out the camera and turned it on, "So guy's, Trinity fell asleep too. You know what that means."  For the second time I got the sharpie into frame and grinned.

After I drew the whiskers I put on my head phones and put on my glasses. The song that was playing was centuries by Fall Out Boy. I slowly drift off to sleep by Patrick Stumps voice.

>•<

After violently shaking the girls to wake up we got off the plane. Being the unpatient girls we are we had a race to baggage claim.

I got a call saying the movers are at our new flat. We as in Trinity using her loud mouth to hail us a cab. We flimed a little bit until we got to our flat.

The girls haven't noticed what was on their faces just yet so I decided not to tell them. They started to bring boxes inside so instead of helping them I just flimed them incase they fell.

"How about some help?" Asked a sweaty Morgan.

"But if I did who will flim your mistakes and laugh at them?" I asked walking backwards up the stairs surprised I haven't fell yet being the klutz I am.

Morgan looked at me with the death stare. When ever she looks at us like that she will hurt you if you don't do what she wants you to  do.So I slung the camera around my neck and took the 3 boxes she was carrying to our new flat.

Just as I was about to go in to our new London flat for the first time I bumped into something. Causing I and that thing to fall right on our ass.

>•<

_________________________________

Man does it feel great to be back. Let's just say I went on hiatus. But not as long as Tøp though. Too soon? Thought so.
I'm gonna ask a question every ending  according to the chapter. I want you to leave your answer below while I give my answer.
Q- Have you ever played a prank on your friend while they were asleep? If so what was it?
A- Yes. Infact it was with the Trinity from the story and the Morgan from the story. So, Morgan fell asleep so Trinity and I both drew on her face with make up.

So long and goodnight my readers ( mcr reference)
Ps- this >•< means time skip