Daggered

"Hey Damon" I said walking into the living room. Damon stayed still, seeming to not hear me. I walked until I was in front of him. "Damon?" He still didn't move, and I furrowed my eyebrows. I reached my hand out, to touch his shoulder but before I could his hand shot out and grabbed my wrist. I screeched and fell back, yanking my wrist away. A big smirk fell upon his face and laughed.

"You're scared so easily" he laughed happily.

"Quit being a douche" I pouted angrily. "I was trying to ask you something, but it looked like you were in a coma."

"Vampires can't go into coma's" Damon scoffed.

"They can if it is magically induced" I argued. Damon tolled his eyes, and got up from the red chair.

"So what's your question?" Damon asked grabbing a glass and pouring some bourbon in it.

"I haven't learned compulsion yet" I said suggestively. "I was wondering if you could teach me."

"You want my help? With compulsion? You really want the bad guy to teach you? You might become like me" he came closer with each word.

"I don't care if you're the 'bad guy.' Your one of my friends in this place, and friends should help each other. And don't you dare try to push me away."

Damon stood still eyes slitted. "You want my help? Fine. Get dressed, we're going out."
~~~~~

As I got dressed I realized I didn't remember much of my past life  anymore. Which means my memory of the life I'm living is slowly going away. 'I'm losing my memory' I thought. I quickly pulled my black boots on, and ran down the stairs.

"Damon I'm losing my power" I said panicked.

"Your power?" He asked.

"Yeah, my power. Don't you remember?"

"Besides being a newly turned vampire, I never knew you had another power. Come on, let's go" Damon put his hand on my back and guided me out the door. 'He doesn't remember it either. What the hell is happening?'
~~~~~

We arrived at the Mystic Grill, and sat down in a booth. "Okay, so Andy should be here anytime. So you could practice on her, or someone else."

I scoffed "I don't want to  compel your play toy."

"Fine. Pick someone then" he gesturing around the building.

"If I compel someone, I want something" I said before standing up, and walking to the bar. Damon followed, in case he had to walk me through it.

"Okay. For compulsion to work, you need to believe it will work" Damon whispered as we walked closer to the bar.

"Okay" I said and stopped walking. "If this don't work, you'll fix it right?"

"Yeah, but you won't screw up. You got this." Damon patted my shoulder and pushed me in the direction of the bar. I took a deep breath; that I didn't need, and walked to the female at the bar.

"I'd like a lemonade. On the house." I said looking directly into her blue eyes. She walked around and grabbed my lemonade. A smile gradually grew on my face.

When she handed me my lemonade she said "I'll give you a lemonade, but you have to pay for it." My smile fell, and I felt a hand on my back.

"Give the girl her lemonade. Free of charge" Damon  compelled her. She nodded as if in a trance and slid my lemonade over to me. I huffed and grabbed my drink stomping back to the booth we originally sat at.

When Damon sat down across from me he said "It was only your first time. You'll get better." Before I could say anything Andy slid in the booth next to Damon, and slammed her lips to his. I stared at them in anger, but they didn't notice. "Hey" Damon smiled when they pulled apart.