Thank you!

Me: WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

Blue (female): What? 

Me: I reached 1K amount of reads! Thanks everyone.

Gold: Is that impressive?

Black: YEAH IS THAT GOOD?

Me: Idiots, of course that's good. And yes it is... not that impressive I guess.

Y: Well, congratulations.

Lack-two: It means you've been writing good shipping... oh wait I'm in one too.

Whi-two: ACK! This is so embarrassing. What is Lord N going to say?

Me: Your Lord N can't see this, relax.

Whi-two: Oh. Good.

Elio: Anyways, thank you all kind and great readers/writer for your support on this book!

Emerald: Hope you keep supporting us (even though I didn't have one. it's great I don't though)

Diamond: And *munch* make sure you *munch* comment and vote.

Yellow: Ms. Flora might write another fanfic or not depending on how her creativity is coming. Maybe I could help with some drawings of mine.

Me: Thanks Yellow, you really are my favorite and Red is the best person for you~.

Yellow: >////////////////////////<

Red: What about me?

All pokespe which is Green (boy) to Selene: Red, you're too dense.

Red: What?! No. I'm quite sharp.

Me, Green and Blue: Right... sharp.

Selene: Now then. Our dear author does not own pokespe because if she did she would make all ships come true, make Black come back from the Light Stone ages ago and finish the B2W2 manga series without going on continuous hiatus. 

All: BBBBYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEE

Me: Oh! And I'm going on vacation soon so still no update. Bye!!!!^_^