Penguinshipping

Disclaimer: I don't own pokespe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kenny's POV

"Alright! The Pokemon Contest of Lake Valor is about to begin. Let's welcome our first coordinator, Dawn!" Dawn steps out onto the stage and sends out her Piplup.

"Seems like Deedee still hasn't changed one bit. Same with her Piplup." I mumble. As they perform, I can't help but stare at the screen, admiring the combination of moves that Piplup and Dawn created.

"That was Dawn's performance. How many points does she score... a 29.7. What a splendid start for the Wallace Cup." Dawn bows and walks off the stage.

"Good job Deedee." I said, walking up to her.

"Thanks and my name is Dawn, D-a-w-n. I'm starting to doubt if you actually remember that."

"Of course I do. I'll be going now. Make sure to watch!" I say running towards the stage. The MC calls me on and I begin.

After Performance

"And what score does Kenny have... a 29.7."

"Yes!" I bow and walk back stage. 

"Great job Kenny!" Dawn ran up to me, holding her Piplup.

"Thanks! I'm definitely going into the semi-finals and finals, so you better do so to Dee-dee!" I smirked.

"MY NAME IS NOT DEE-DEE! IT'S DAWN! And you bet I'm getting into the finals!" Dawn replied.

"The preliminaries are now over and the 4 coordinators who are going to the semi-finals are now on screen!"

Dawn's POV

I see my picture on the screen and cheer. Kenny muttered a 'yes'. I look back on screen.

"Well looks like I'm battling first!" I took out Loppunny's pokeball and walked to the stage. My opponent did the same.

"The first round of the semi-finals are about to begin. The time limit is 5 minutes like always. Let's begin." The timer shows 4:59. 

"Loppunny. Spotlight!"

"Lets go Milotic."

Finals cause I'm a little lazy. Kenny wins his and Dawn wins her round.

"The finals are about to begin. Let the 5 minutes start!"

"Loppunny, spotlight!"

"Empoleon come on out."

"Loppunny use Jump Kick!"

"Counter it with Metal Claw" 4 minutes and 30 seconds. A huge smoke appears. Both of our points go down."

"Empoleon Ice Beam." Loppunny gets hit and falls back. My points go down a little. 3:47.

"Loppunny use Focus Blast with Ice Beam." The Focus Blast gets coated with ice and sends Empoleon flying. Kenny's points reach half.

"Hmph. Not bad Dee-dee. You've gotten better." 

"Same with you Kenny. Loppunny Healing Wish." Loppunny surrounds herself with a  green light and her scratches disappear. 2:01. Not much time left.

"Empoleon Flash Cannon."

"Dodge hit Loppunny." Loppunny jumps away as the Flash Cannon passes under her. Kenny's points decrease again.

"Don't underestimate us. Turn the attack Empoleon!" Empoleon turns its head the the Flash Cannon hits Loppunny and she falls. My points reach a little less than half. One minute left.

"Let's end this now. Hydro Cannon!" Oh no. If that hits, it's over.

"Quick. Use Ice Beam under Empoleon's feet." Ice hits the floor beneath Empoleon. He steps on it, slips and the Hydro Cannon misses. Kenny gets more points deducted. Unfortunately, half of the Hydro Cannon hits Empoleon. My points decrease and the buzzer for the time rings.

"That's that! And the winner is... Dawn. Congratulations." I high-five Loppunny.

After contest. Not gonna write in the award ceremony.

I find Kenny at the Pokemon Center, picking up his pokeballs. This is my chance.

"Kenny. Do you remember your request for me to travel with you?

"Yeah of course I do."

"Well, I decided to accept the request. Even though it's a little late, I hope you will accept."

"Of course Dawn!"

"Thanks. Hold on, you called me Dawn." 

"What are you talking about Deedee?"

"You called me Dawn. I heard you loud and clear." Piplup nods his head.

"Oh I'm sure you just misheard D-e-e-d-e-e." 

"Oh forget it." Kenny laughed. Honestly, it was pretty cute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done! Happy birthday Emerald, the tenth pokedex holder (birthday is on may 31). Happy early birthday Blue (female; birthday on June 1). Happy early birthday Pearl (birthday on June 6). Please comment on this story and good reading everyone. I also can't update for a while and I'm not going to post anymore oneshots too. This book will probably be for sharing shipping doujinshi/comic of ships.

PS: Please make sure you update your own stories too. Don't rush though. Just a reminder.