Chapter 29.

Chapter 29

“Here.”

“No Rosie!”

“Come on Lau, don't be a downer.”

I glared at my so called best friend. It had been an hour since Rosie and I had left the guys downstairs. The fact that Aiden had yet to interrupt our conversation, I didn't know whether to be impressed at his patience or be annoyed that he still wasn't here to rescue me from the crazy lady. Rosie was insanely mental. And right now, I was unfortunate enough to be trapped into one of her many juvenile tricks. All I had to do was ensure that I never gave in. Finally, I had managed to get Aiden, there was no way I was loosing him.

“Rosie, stay away from this!”

“No,” Rosie challenged. “When that douche hurts you, you'll be running up to me, and its me that has to watch the re-run of Gilmore Girls sixty times.”

“Wow, you're damn good at exaggerating, aren't you?” I laughed.

“Pleaseeeee Lau, you've got nothing to loose!”
“Yeah, apart from the man I love,” I scoffed. Yeah, I had nothing to lose: nothing but my heart. Simple.

“Stop being a party pooper,” Rosie begged. She wasn't going to give it a rest. “That douche bag loves you way too much to leave you.”

“Yeah, and pigs can fly.”

“Who knows, have you seen one yet?”

Bewildered and simply feeling lost, I looked at her questioningly. “Seen one what?”

Rosie sighed dramatically. “A flying pig.”

“Obviously not.”

“Exactly, so you're in no position to be making false judgments.”

“Whatever,” I answered giving up. “Just tell me what to do. I can never win when it comes to your messed up head.”

“Yeaaaah!!” Rosie squealed and jumped on my lap. Offt. Her arms wrapped around my neck, pulling me into a strangling embrace. I softly patter her back before pushing her off my body. Although she was so darn skinny, she still felt heavy. “Here, ring Zach.”

“Do I have to do it now?” I whined pathetically. I really want to do this.

“Yes,” Rosie demanded thrusting her Blackberry into my hand.

“What do I say?”

“What I told you to say.”

“What was it again?” I asked.