Chapter 13.

Recap: As if Aiden could read my mind, he spoke out for my thoughts: “Don't think about it.” With that, his soft lips were on mine.

Chapter 13.

When people describe their first kiss, it would most likely be along the lines of “My heart was fluttering and my stomach was riding a roller coaster.” Wrong. Aiden's lips on mine... the feeling I felt was indescribable. It wasn't something I could narrate in a writing, it wasn't something I could think back in a years time and savor the sensation. It was different. An unexpected different. As our lips touched each other, all the worries about what tomorrow would bring or what this would lead to, eradicated from my mind. Everything disappeared. Even that constantly annoying conscience of mine finally decided to lock itself up. There was no fireworks. No violin in the background. It was peaceful, even the noise coming from the television was being ignored desperately by my ears. Right now with my lips on his, it was just us. A world of peace. Kissing him made me forget who I was and where I was. It seemed like I was entering a world of emptiness and tranquility. I loved it. Regardless of the fact that we would have to pull back, it still didn't stop me from wishing that I could remain here in his arms till the days turned to night. Forever.

It wasn't an open kiss like what people would call it. Nothing was involved aside our lips. I was glad because imagine if he suddenly trusted his tongue in my mouth, what an earth would I do? Probably panic and bite of his tongue knowing my stupidity.

His lips though, they were a completely different story. I don't think I had ever sensed such soft and yet firm touch on my body before. Slowly, I realized our lips were moving gently in an unknown rhythm., almost as if we more moving according to a sound. I gasped at how sensational just feeling someone's lips on yours could be. People weren't lying when they said it was the best experience of your life, aside from making love. As my gasp escape, Aiden took this as an opportunity to thrust his tongue into my mouth deeply. Normally, I would get disgusted at hearing Rosie go on and on about playing tonsil hockey with a guy, but right now, regardless of my lack of experience, I wanted nothing more than to massage his tongue with mine. And, that's what I did. I allowed his to take the dominance of the kiss, because frankly I had no idea what to do. But for the first time since we kissed, I could careless about my lack of kissing skills, right now, I was in a new world. I guess all these years of patience on receiving my first kiss had paid off. No matter how Aiden Carter treated me after this moment, I decided here right now that I will never regret my first kiss. If anybody asked, I will gladly point at him and say: “Yes, Aiden Carter, the arrogant billionaire stole my first kiss.”

*~*~*~*~*~*

“Lau, wake up.”

I snuggled closer to my soft bed hugging the pillow, which seemed to be harder then I had remembered? Maybe, Jason had replaced it, oh well. For the first time since I had gotten in America, I could feel myself sleeping soundly. If I could remain here for the rest of my life, I gladly would.

“Come on Laurette, I'm taking you to bed now,” whispered a familiar voice into my ears. Feeling annoyed that whoever it was-they were trying to disrupt my heavenly slumber- I groaned and snuggled closer to whatever I was laying on. Obviously, it wasn't a bed hence why he mentioned taking me to bed.