Prologue II

Honestly, I was afraid of darkness. Humans tend to afraid something they don't know, and I am mere human, so this is expected. However, I had some tough time to accept it.

You know, I was a teenager too, and I did what teens doing. I rebelled. Yea, you should believe it. I never listened a word what elders said. I don't want to crap your brain with my adolescent stories, so I will move on.

Important part was that I rebelled to myself. I ignored my own weakness, and I fooled myself. One of them was about aberrations. I declined them just like anyone else did.

I said they are not exist. I did not believe in them. Even, I decline gods.

However, I was wrong. I  clearly saw that.

I don't know you are a believer or not, but you should listen carefully, and take it seriously.

There are problems to solve. There are things to handle. There are stories to tell.

There are rules to obey.

If you are living in near shore, you must not know anything about far shore.

If you know it, you are done.

You will break out some kind of divine protection, awaking or something like that.

You know what they said, ignorance is a bless.

I said divine protection, but it shouldn't miss lead you because it could be some kind of evil.

Of course, far shore people could affect you, but not all of them, and more importantly you will never remember that.

However, if you learn about them first, they could see you as well. I am not saying that you will bite by a vampire just after watching shitty movie adaption of Twilight or something. I mean something whole new kind of perception.

Nobody could claim it on purpose nor tried.

But, destiny is a strange thing or you could say red strips of fate.

In order to explain more clearly, I will tell you stories about my aberration experiences during collage years.

I don't like incomplete stories, so I will start from beginning. How I met with her, our story of creating supernatural researching club, and my first unusual experience.