Ms.Green

My POV

I walked into class late didn't really care just sit in my seat and got on my phone when I looked up the teacher was in front of me.

" Hi Im Ms Green and you are?"

"Dameyon"

"Nice to meet you Dameyon"

I end up falling asleep in class at the end Ms Green woke me up.

"What I wasn't teaching fast enough for you?"

When I looked up I seen her how right her dress was fitting on her I mean damn and her tits was sitting just right.

"Nah it wasn't that just was up all night studding for a test"

"Oh really?"

"Yeah"

She started writing her number on a paper and gave it to me and me to please use it that didn't hit me that she was hitting on me till the next day we took a field trip and she wanted my number so she can call and tell me what time to meet back up with them but when me and some other students was walking around she called my phone.

PHONE CONVO

"Its time to go already?"

"No I just wanted to talk you is that a problem?"

"umm not at all?"

"How about this you come get on some rids with me"

"Ok I'm on my way"

End of convo

We got on the ferris wheel and when was at the top she grabbed my hand and held it I didn't think nothing of it we got on the train and she layed her head on me I still didn't think nothing of it. Till she kissed me that's when it hit me.