chapter 1 - work & frienship

The song of this chapter is: " TRUE FRIENDS" by: Miley Cyrus

------------

ALDRIC

When I need to relax  and forget a little while my problems, I just sit and reminisce all the happy moments with my love once in the Philippines. The best country ever and place to relax although there's a lot of good places around the globe but I love my country. There's an old saying that " there's no place like home" Am I  right? and one more thing is that because my family were there, hmmm... missing our bonding moments, lots of happiness, relaxing time, enough rest and less stress. Most of all, I'm with my brother Ethan, we've been so much fun together and  were both adventurous, we go many places to have fun and enjoying every single moments we had, I'd missed him already. Well, unlike here in Hong Kong I am alone, even though  I had many friends but it's not enough. I remember that my last visit there was last year and so sad that it wasn't enough because it took only two weeks and Ethan was third year college at that time. I'd really wanted to stay for good in the Philippines but the fact that my main office is here in Hong Kong, well I think it'll not gonna happen. I had fifty branches around Asia and I need to visit every branch at one at a time. Despite of my busy schedules, me and my brother have time to bond through video chatting every now and then and I'd making sure that everything were fine. I open a new branch in the Philippines and will operate soon. Well, I decided to open a branch there in order to help my brother, I want him to manage after his college, actually he was busy schooling and at the same time looking for the business that our parents left us  a Holding Company and scattered around Asia too. By the way, I am the father and mother of Ethan because our parents are already in heaven, it's been four years since they passed away. I'm twenty years old at that time and exactly after my graduation when happened. They died on a car accident. So painful but I need to stand, looking forward and go on for my brother's sake. Years much approaching and now  I'm twenty four years old but... still single and no girlfriend, I'm in a relationship before but it ends with misunderstanding and it turns to break up. After the break up, I put all my time to work and forget about love. No time for love but have many time for works. For me, time is gold and precious.  I don't want to waste any single second to pass by.

My parents left me together with my brother in Hong Kong when I was 15 because they need to go back to Philippines for a huge problems to their business. Am with my 5 bodyguards and 5 helpers in the villa. The daily good day became lonely because I am alone, that's why I put all my time to school and decided to build a business to become busy every sec in my life. And now, it's worth it.

----------

My bestfriend Lyca-my personal Secretary, she was always pushing me to go on a date, hang out with girls but I've always refused her. One time she cancelled my client meeting from U.S  just to setting me up of one of her closest  friend, a blind date I think. Well, not really bad because her friend is a CEO and one of the top bachelor businesswoman from Singapore which is Mandy Lam. Lyca cried a lot because I shouted her. well, the meeting from the U.S was very important to me because it costs of millions income and what happen....I've lost it because of her. what a silly woman. Well, after an hour past I asked an apology and explained to her why I've lost my temper at that time  and the reason why I shouted her. She hug me and say a genuinely sorry too, as a bestfriend and a brother to her, sorry is enough for me.

Lyca is my buddy  since we were high school, I treated her like my own sister, I hired her as my personal secretary because she's the only one whom I trusted. Lots of my employees and staffs thought that Lyca and I was in a relationship but we ignore them because it'll not gonna happen, Lyca was already engaged with his boyfriend Manny Tan a half Chinese and a half Filipino businessman in Hong Kong. Manny is one of my client before, after a year Lyca told me that she was dating with him and they were engaged and planning for they wedding next  year. I have no doubt because  Manny loves Lyca very much, I saw Manny how she treated her, she's a princess in his eyes. My blessing is with them.