Chapter 3

Marinette/Ladybugs POV:
I can't believe it. I'm going on a date. With Cat Noir. Hopefully it won't be bad, who knows, maybe I'll actually enjoy it. "Ok, I'm ready to go. Tikki, spots on!" *transformation*

"Time to go see Cat Noir."

Time skip to the Eiffel Tower
"Hey Kitty." "Hey Bugaboo, I'm surprised you even showed up," he says. "Well I couldn't ditch you." He smiled.

"Besides, I had nothing else to do". I look around and see that there's ice cream everywhere. "Uh, how much ice cream did you get?" "Every flavor of course, purrfect for you." "How are we going to eat all that before it melts." "We don't have to eat it all," he says smirking before throwing a bucket of melted ice cream on me. "Oh it's on,"

I throw two buckets of ice cream on him and he stands there frozen, just like the ice cream on him. "Hey, no throwing still frozen ice cream," he says. "You never said that in the beginning," I say as I throw more ice cream on him. "Ok, if that's how you want to play it."

We continue throwing ice cream for about an hour, until we realize there's only one more thing of ice cream left to eat.

"Well, I guess we have to share," he says while handing me my spoon. We sit down next to the edge. The only ice cream left is the special Ladybug and Cat Noir ice cream ( chocolate and strawberry with chocolate chips.)

"Well, I guess it was meant to be," he says. "Or, I saw a rather sneaky cat take it out of the cooler he had it stored in," I say while smirking. "Oh, uh, yeah, let's eat it before it melts," he says while slightly blushing. We hold the ice cream and eat it.

"So, what do you want to talk about" I ask. "Well, did you enjoy this." "Yeah, it was pretty fun," I answer. He stares at me and we sit like that for about a minute. Then we hear screaming.

"Looks like we'll have to put this moment on hold." I say as I use my yo-yo to swing to the other side of Paris. "Wait, so we're coming here later?" "Maybe," I answer.

We go off and see it's a robbery. We stop the robbers and let the police take them to jail. Both of our miraculous beep. "Gotta go kitty! Bye," I say. "Wait, hold up." He catches up to me.

"Do y-you maybe w-want to, uh, this again, I-I mean" "Cat, I would be honored to do this again, how about next Friday," I say cutting him off. "O-ok, see you tomorrow m'lady, and I hope you have a pawsome night," he says and kisses my cheek.

"Bye." "Bye," I say, and I'm left there blushing. I get home and change back.

"Spots off!" She flies out off my earrings. "What was that, does Marinette have a boyfriend?" She ask teasingly. "No, it's just, uh." I flop on my bed.

"All I know is I have another hang out with him Friday." "Well, was this one fun?" "Yeah, I guess." "Well then the next one might be even more fun." "You're right Tikki, maybe I'll give him a chance, since I can't go after Adrian anymore, well, goodnight Tikki." "Goodnight Marinette."

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed it, sorry nothing really happened, it was a filler chapter. Anyway, I'll be updating tomorrow, bye!!
~Tater tot