My eldest love...I missed you so much.

Grandma, I missed you too. How are you? Are you in pain? Aldric holding the hands of his grandma and say...how come that my energetic and easy going granda would be stock in the hospital? Why you didn't call our private doctor to check on you?

You brat!...I'm okey now because I see you both. Oh! my two loving grandson. Thank you for coming back eldest love, are you staying with us for good? I want you to be with us everyday because I feel weak, I am already old and I need you both. I want you and Ethan with me. I'd missed your grandpa and your parents and I don't want to see you away from me, that brat behind you always make me mad. I told him that I'll stay in the villa but he insists to come here.

The two brothers were shocked and they didn't expect what they heard from their grandma. Aldric wanted to say something but the eyes of his grandma becomes red and starts to cry. Instead of explaining.... both Aldric and Ethan hugged their grandma but Ethan say...

Grandma, am I bad that I'll send you here? I am worried about you and you're stubb...

Ethan didn't continue what he wanted to say because Aldric slightly kick Ethan to his toes.

Grandma, you sleep now because it's already late. We can talk tomorrow, okey? Aldric says...and Ethan also say...

Yes, grandma sleep now brother and I were here to take care of you.

The old lady smiles and closed her eyes peacefully. Both Aldric and Ethan kissed their grandma's forehead.

In the morning the private doctor of their grandma check his blood pressure and he say...

Mr. Ortega your grandma is okey now and anytime you can discharge her. I already instruct my staff nurse to give the medicines for the medication of your grandma.

Thank you!.

In the office, Ethan was busy when he received a call from his brother Aldric.

Hello brother, how's grandma? Sorry for not accompanying you to discharge grandma. My secretary called me early this morning, I know you're tired so I decided not to waking you up. Are you coming here? We need to talk.

Hmm...okey! I will. Grandma is okey now, she's sleeping.

Okey! I'll tell Anton to drive you here.

No need, I will drive. Don't bother.

Are you sure ?

Yah!

Okey, then bye! See you.

After the call, Ethan rushly command his secretary to tell all the department heads that the president will come to visit the Company within an hour and ready for a short meeting to conference room. Everyone was preparing and gossiping for the arrival of the president specially girls employees. Some are putting make ups, lipstick and etc. to look good. They're excited to see and meet the wealthiest man around the globe and it was the first time that they'll see their president in person.

After one hour Aldric arrived to their company. He wears a normal clothes, a black pant paired with white shirt and sneakers rubber shoes. Everyone was intrigued because no one knows the true identity of the president except Ethan and his secretary of course. At the main entrance upon entering, Aldric monitoring the surroundings he greets and ask the guard directly with a cold face.