Jennifer led Artemis to the table in the center of the cafeteria, where one person is at. Maybe this is the other friend that Jennifer is talking about. Artemis thought.

"What took you so long?" He said. "And who's this?"

"This is Artemis, a new student. She's in my Bio class, be nice to her, James."

"Oh hello." The guy said, smiling. "James, nice to meet you."

"Likewise." Artemis said with a smile.

Jennifer told the others on the table that she'll just grab something to eat, then leaving the two alone.

"So, do you know why it took Jennifer time to come here?" He asked.

Artemis rubbed the back of her neck, "Yeah, she was caught up by this new student who's also a playboy and not even that good looking." She answered, silently snorting at her answer.

"Are you one of his ex or what?"

Artemis gagged, "Ew no! Oh God, I do sound like a bitter ex girlfriend huh?" James nodded, laughing.

"He's my—"

"Hey! Artemis!" Someone shouted from the doors of the cafeteria.

Artemis groaned, not needing to look to see who called for her.

"Is that him?" James asked, smiling.

Artemis nodded, still lowkey groaning at his brother.

Apollo walked towards his sister's table, like he's been a student in this school for a long time.

"Do you have some cash? I left my wallet in my room." He said when he arrived at the table.

Artemis grabbed her wallet, pulled a bill out and gave it to her twin, "If you don't pay me back I'm telling mom."

"I'll pay you back, Christ." Apollo folded the money and pushed it in his pocket.

"Hey, the name's Apollo." He introduced himself to James.

"James, I'm guessing you guys are twins?"

"Sadly." They answered at the same time.

James laughed at them, shaking his head. Apollo thanked his sister for the money, ruffled her hair because he knows she hates it, and left.

"Now that I saw him, you guys look a lot like each other."

Artemis groaned once again.

The three of them walked towards their respective houses. It turns out that the three of them live only a few blocks from each other. Jennifer is the first one to say goodbye, waving at her friends before entering her house. Artemis is the second, pointing at her house from the distance.

"Oh, so you're the family that moved to that house."

Artemis furrowed her eyebrows, "What does that mean?"

"Well, that house has witnessed a murder, you know." James answered. "A family of four was found dead by their neighbor, only the son was found alive and holding the gun of his father."

Artemis cringed, "So he killed them?"

James shrugged, "Most of them said that he killed them, but me and my family thinks otherwise. The poor guy was shaking and at the verge of crying when they found him in his room."

"So where is he now?"

"Dead, shot himself in the head just before the police can grab him."

"That's horrible, maybe he's innocent." She frowned.