Alaric Saltzman
Damon fed Elena his blood, so he could come back to life.
Meet us at my apartment

The second text came in before I stormed all the way to the house and I made a beeline to the apartment. I get there and I see Damon standing there with Alaric, who hadn't opened the door yet.

"What are you waiting for Ric?" Damon asked impatiently.

"Me." I said, announcing myself and Damon sighs before turning to me with a smile.

"So glad you could-,"

"I will deal with your bullshit later. Right now, I have to get my mind off something." I said, and Alaric opens up his apartment, in there sits Katherine.

"Look who's dumb enough to come back."

"Someone had to invite them in. Come in guys." Alaric says and Katherine sees us, she goes to vamp speed over to Damon before I pinned her to the wall by her throat.

"Wow, look who became Klaus' bitch." I said, smirking at her and Damon comes up behind me.

"Are you trying to get me killed?" Katherine says, looking at Damon.

"I gave you vervain, now I'm here to collect." Damon answers and he turns to Alaric, "We got it from here Ric."

"You sure?"

"Oh trust me, nothing's going to happen." I said, squeezing Katherine's throat.

"Get to the house and make sure Elena doesn't hand herself over."

"Okay." Alaric says and I hear him leave closing the door.

"Need for you to tell us where Klaus is keeping his wolf." I said, looking at her.

"I think you need to let her breathe so she can tell us." Damon says and I held her up for a couple more seconds before letting her go. She drops to the floor on her knees, gasping for air before regaining her posture.

"Why do you want to know?" Katherine asked, before glaring at me.

"Dead werewolf, equals no ritual." Damon explains.

"No, you can't interfere. Klaus will kill you, Cyrena and everyone you've ever met."

"Doesn't bother me, I met you so lets hope you go down too." I said, giving her a fake smile and I hear Damon chuckle a little.

"We just need to delay this thing."

"No way."

"You should be happy, we're basically giving you another month for your pathetic excuse of a life." I said, sitting myself down on the bar stool beside her.

"Except, I'm not the vampire he's planning on sacrificing." Katherine says, looking at me making me look at Damon who was confused as I was.

"What?"

"He's got Caroline Forbes and Tyler Lockwood. I'm in the clear." She says, making me clench my jaw as I pinned her against the wall again.

"Looks like you just became useless, meaning I could kill you right now." I said, squeezing her neck.

"What if I told you that Elena had vampire blood in her system?" Damon cuts me off and Katherine looks at him shocked.

"What?"

"Imagine how fun it will be competing with Elena for Stefan's love, for, I don't know, forever." Damon says, smirking at her.

"Now be a good girl and tell us where they are. And maybe I won't kill you."

We had made it into the woods, after threating Katherine she ended up telling us where they were keeping Caroline and Tyler. In the tomb, how bloody ironic is that. We were nearing the tomb and I noticed Damon deep in thought beside me.

"Spit it out, the silence is deafening." I said, looking at him.

"Do you think Elena will ever forgive me?" He says, and I could see he had a mix of anger, guilt and worry written all over his face.

"You did what you thought was right, even making the hard choice for her. She may not be able to see it now and that's fine, she'll come around." I say, making him smile a little. We continued walking before getting in view of the tomb.

"Which one are you trying to save? The blonde, or the wolf?" I hear and both Damon and I turned around to see Klaus' warlock, Maddox walking towards us, "Did you really think Klaus would leave them unprotected?"

"Wishful thinking."

Damon attacks the warlock and pins him to the ground by his throat, but was soon thrown back and into the wall, screaming. I snarled, I charged at Maddox and he throws me back, but I get back up and charge at him again.

"Stop, Cyrena! I have specific orders not to harm you by Klaus, but I will if you don't stop." Maddox says and I smirked.

"Then he's gonna be pissed at you if I'm dead, me, I don't care quit as much." I said, and I go to vamp speed but I had collapsed to my knees so quick, pain filling into my head. I screamed out in pain, grabbing my head.

Before I could run over a gunshot was heard, making me gasp for air as the pain in my head subsided. Damon who was closest to Maddox, snaps his neck before rushing over to me and helping me off the ground.

"You alright?"

"Man, I'm never going to get used to that." I said, before looking to see Matt, "Matt? What are you doing here?"

"Where's Caroline?"

"Listen man. Not a good time to play hero." Damon says, and Matt cocks his gun pointing it at Damon.

"Where is she? And what did he do to her?"

"We're just here to rescue her, okay?" Damon says walking slowly over to him before quickly vamp speeding and knocking him out with his gun, "You're lucky I already screwed up once today, or you'd be dead."

"And then Elena definitely would not forgive you." I said, giving him a look. He throws me the gun and I caught it, looking at it seeing wooden bullets. He knows? I go to say something but Damon was already walking in so I dropped the gun, following him in.

"Damon? Cyrena?" Caroline's voice was heard and I smirked.

"Hey blondie." I said, making her chuckle.

"Your boyfriend's outside with a rifle loaded with wooden bullets. You have some explaining to do." Damon says, walking up to her and I was close behind.

"What? Matt?"

"Matt knows about you?" Tyler asks Caroline and I look at her.

"Since when did he know about us?"

"No, I--," She starts but Damon cuts her off.

"Shh. Tomorrow's problem. Let me just get you out of here." Damon says, undoing her chains and he walks off with her.

"Wait, Damon. No! I'm not leaving without him." Care says.

"I've got him." I say, walking over and breaking his chains, "It's getting dark soon. How fast can you get the hell away from here?"

"I need to get to my family's cellar. I can lock myself up."

"I'll help." Caroline pitched in.

"Don't make me regret letting you out of those chains." I tell him and he nods at me. We all walked out of the tomb, and it was already pretty dark. We had only gotten a few metres away when Tyler crashed to the ground, groaning.

"Tyler?" Caroline asks.

"It's starting." Tyler says, groaning and I groan.

"If I get bitten tonight, no matter how cute you are you're dead." I said, staring at Tyler who was in pain.

"Grab boy wonder and lets go." Damon says to me and I nodded.