October 12 2004

I was born in pitt Memorial hospital in Greenville North Carolina..I weighed 8 pounds.My dad was the first one to hold me.my mom almost died having me.She stayed in the hospital for months.I never saw her or my dad.I went home with my aunt I stayed there for a month before i was able to see my mom again.I came home a month later,I stopped breathing and was rushed to a hospital.I was close to dying.Everything was fine so I went home.I grew up with my older brother Dustin he taught me how to do a lot of thing like walking and dancing.I loved being on the lawn mower with my dad.And the tractor.My sister moved in with me cause she had cancer.My dad raised my niece Victoria.I have 2 brothers and 1 sister.And also 1 sister that my mom raised.I started school at Chicod school in pre-k my teacher was Mrs Bullard and Mrs.Dixion.My best friend was Jaime Andrews.I went to kindergarten and I cried always cause I wanted to be with my mom.I loved pink.I liked being around my mom every where she was,I was.I was scared of Men except my dad and James buck(family friend) I would hide behind my dad if I saw another man.I started first grade in Mrs.Forehand's class. I got my first boyfriend.I was always scared to ride the bus,I cried every year on the first day and I never went to open house cause my parents couldn't walk the halls to go to my class.I then stared 2nd grade I was in mrs porters class.I cried in the first day.But then Mrs Porters was going to 3rd grade so her glass went with her.But this first day I didn't cry and I was very proud of myself.My brother always had problems in school.Always suspended,or is ISS or OSS..I started 4th grade,that was my brothers 8th grade year the year he left chicod or u could say kicked out,I shaved my whole head that year,5th grade got a lot harder.Started cussing some more.last year in elementary school.Middle school I came things got a little easy but I started crying a lot more and I didn't know why.My grades went up.Instead of always D's and F's.7th grade it got a little worse but I made it..Now I'm fixing to be an 8th grader.