A Sad Begining

[Edited]
Hello! I'm Angel! This is my first story so it's probably rushed. Anyways, it's nice to meet you, I hope we can become friends! I'm a very "Interesting" human being and I might be a little evil, okay I'm evil but most of the time I'm an Angel.

Hey. How are you?

I don't know where to start. But I guess I'll just say what's on my mind.

Love.

To Love, someone is to see all their positive traits.

No.

Actually, its to love all there traits no matter what they are. Like how I love all of yours even the bad ones.

Remind the one you love that they're loved and that they're not alone.

Remind them of what they have forgotten, like what they're great at and how kind and caring they are.

Like, how I try to remind you but you don't want to listen to me, you know sometimes to build a relationship or yourself. Listening is required.

Although I keep hoping for you. Soon we'll die one day, when that happens I don't want you to forget me and in the next life please treat me better.

Pfft. I doubt that'll happen. You only treat me horrible anyways.

I hope you remember the important things in our life. Remember that it was faith who put US TOGETHER.

Nothing can change that─ so let's try to fix our relationship. Remember no matter what you do. I'll always love you, I'll care for you, and I will always come back to you no matter what.

I love you, Katsuki.
I always will.

From: Your Lover Izuku

Meanwhile At The Beach
(4 years in the future)
Katsuki Pov

I sighed as I look into to blue sky asking myself, 'What Went Wrong?'

'Your Smile Was So Bright.'

"Come On!! Let's Go!!" He yells grabbing my hand with that beautiful smile on his face. He then starts running over to our favorite spot and as always my feet move on their own when I'm with him. I smiled to myself.

'Your Touch Was Always Soft.'

'I Wish That I Could've Felt More Of This Soft Feeling With Him.'

'However, I Always Ruin It.'

'Although─ We All Can't Have Our Wishes Come True.'

"Hm. Is something wrong Kacchan?"

I had a feeling in my stomach. A good one so I just suddenly kissed him. As those feelings float up to the surface.