Chapter 1

I wake up to the beeping of my alarm clock, i reach my hand out trying to find the off button. When i fail to find it i throw it across the room into the wall and hear a satisfying smash.

I get up out of bed and walk over to my small attic closet. I pick out a ripped band tee, white ripped skinny jeans and black low top converse, and then i walk over to my bathroom and turn on the shower water all the way, i undress and step in.

I let the hot water relax my muscles and i rub in some vanilla shampoo and conditioner. After I'm done i step out dry my hair then apply eye liner and mascara. I get dressed and throw my black hair up in a messy bun.

I run down stairs to cook the pack breakfast. I make bacon, eggs, sausage, and fresh orange juice then i start on setting the table.

As soon as i hear foot steps i tense up, i know its Mark and Britney coming. Just as I'm about to bolt up stairs i hears them laughing behind me i turn around and greet them "good morning mark, Britney"

"Shut it omega" Britney snapped back

"Yeah mutt go somewhere else, no one wants you in here while we eat" mark says

"O-oka-ay" i manage to say then i attempt to leave thinking ill be spared this time and then wont hurt me but i was wrong, very wrong

"Wait" Britney says

"I think we should have some fun first" mark replies

Then i feel a stinging on my cheek and i realize she had slapped me, but it wasn't over, i felt a hard blow to my stomach and collapsed. They repeatedly kicked me in my stomach. I finally gave in and let the darkness consume me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in the pack hospital with cords attached to me. I look over and see the doctor looking at me

"Good your awake"

"What happened?"

" you were repeatedly kick in your stomach to wear your body just gave in"

"Is any thing broken."

"Yes, you have 2 broken ribs"

"How long till they heal?"

"Three days, thats only possible though because your a werewolf"

"How long have i been out?"

"Half a day"

"Ok thank you, when can i leave doctor" i squinted and saw the name on the badge "white?"

"Right now but be careful, no laying on your stomach and do not apply heavy pressure on that area"

"Ok thanks" then doctor white walked out.

I got up and walked to the bathroom that was connected to the room and changed back into my clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about the short chapter guys ill post chapter two soon 😝😝😝