Bluefur X Oakheart

Everything was quiet at Fourtrees.

Bluefur stared up at the Highrock, thinking about what the Clan leaders would think if they saw her here. Here with a tom from another Clan. Here with her pelt brushed against that of Oakheart of RiverClan.

Suddenly, two figures appeared on the rock and gazed down at her.

Moonflower and Snowfur!

Bluefur felt every hair on her pelt rise. Oakheart stirred beside her. "What is it?"

Bluefur simply continued staring at her mother and sister. She saw the immense sadness in their expressions as they sat watching her, not moving or speaking.

I know why you're here, she thought. They came to remind her of where her true loyalties lay. If she wanted to fulfill the mysterious prophecy that Goosefeather had given her all those moons ago, she needed to be as strong as fire-and loyal only to her Clanmates.

"What are you staring at?" Oakheart pressed. Bluefur blinked, the starry shapes on the Great Rock vanishing from her sight. She knew the importance of her Clan loyalty, but every part of her body wanted to stay here with Oakheart.

"Nothing." She turned to Oakheart. "Let's stay the night here."

Just one night! She begged her mother and sister. I promise after this I'll devote the rest of my life to my Clan. She glanced back up at the Highrock, seeing nothing but the moon shining in the clear bright sky.

"Let's build a nest," Oakheart suggested. Bluefur nodded nervously. She knew exactly what the nest was for. Her heart kept beating faster and faster as she kept repeated to herself One night. Just fone night...

The two cats scraped up a heap of leaves beneath the root of an oak tree, their pelts lovingly brushed together as they completed their task.

Without breaking their delicate contact, the two cats lay down together in their makeshift nest. With her nose pressed deep into Oakheart's fur, Bluefur continued thinking to herself.

This is my reward. For everything I have done for my Clan. For everything I am destined to do for my Clan. She kept her muzzle pressed into Oakheart's fur as she made one final plea to StarClan.

Please. Let me have my reward.

Oakheart began softly licking at her fur, coming up to her ear. "You know," he whispered softly, "I'm actually not that tired."

Bluefur tensed up as she felt Oakheart curling himself tighter around her, climbing over her back and pressing his nose deep into the fur on her head. He straddled her rump with his hind legs, causing Bluefur's heart to beat even faster as he squeezed her hindquarters. She felt his tail stroking the back of her hind legs, trying to work its way between them.

"What's wrong?" He purred teasingly when Bluefur didn't respond, "Are you going to call me fish-face again?"

"Actually," Bluefur whispered playfully, "You're face isn't the part of your body that interests me right now." Oakheart got the message.

Bluefur began using her tail to slowly stroke his inner thigh, moving slowly up towards Oakheart's casing. The tom moaned as her soft tail began dancing around between his legs, slowly teasing the soft pink flesh out of its sheath.

She wrapped her tail around Oakheart's member, caressing the exposed pink flesh, eliciting more soft moans from the tom as he started trembling in anticipation.

Feeling sure of herself, Bluestar spread her hind legs, exposing her core to Oakheart. She was ready for her one night of pleasure.

She continued to tease Oakheart with her tail, wrapping her tail tighter around him and pulling him closer to her. Oakheart began to roll his hips towards her slowly as he began to feel her heat on him.

She could feel Oakheart's member pressing against her hot core, their bodies locking together as Oakheart grasped her scruff with his teeth.

"Take me Oakheart," she sighed, trembling as she felt him against her sensitive area. Without any hesitation, Oakheart gripped her tight and pushed himself into her.

Bluefur threw her head back in a triumphant yowl as Oakheart thrust deep into her, frantically trying to push himself even deeper into her folds.

He started to strike out at just the right spot, causing Bluefur's moans to become a loud yowl as Oakheart began moving his hips faster and faster.

He drew himself all the way out of her and thrust deep inside again, moving himself in and out of Bluefur's body in a rapid flurry of ecstasy.

Bluefur's walls started closing around Oakheart's member, her body desperately wanting him to stay inside her. Oakheart began to moan loudly through the mouthful of his love's fur as his thrusts became harder and faster. He wanted to get deeper into Bluefur's tightening centre. Bluefur began bucking her hips back towards him to, pushing him deeper into her than she could imagine, as she kept screaming and pleasurable sensations seized hold of her body.

Both cats could hardly comprehend the blossoming pleasure that spread through them as their bodies jerked back and forth faster and faster, a strange feeling building up with each thrust.

Bluefur could barely breathe, all of her breath going into her cries of ecstasy and all of her strength going into pushing Oakheart deeper into her hot, wet core. She could feel their pleasure growing, the pulsing rays of energy becoming harder to bear until...

Unable to hold any longer, Oakheart slammed into Bluefur one last time and released, a burst of his juices pumping deep into her. Bluefur hit her climax, too, feeling all of her ecstasy bursting out of her own fluids gushed out of her core.

The two felt endless pleasure coursing through their tense bodies as all their love gushed out from them, arching their backs in a loud yowl of pleasure.

But finally, they fell back down to earth, as Bluefur's legs collapsed beneath her, and Oakheart fell off of her back.

The two lay there panting, their bodies still tingling. "That was amazing..." Oakheart managed to gasp.

"Yes," Bluefur sighed sadly, lying on her back as she stared at the stars. "Yes it was," She looked away from Oakheart, reflecting on his words, and her promise.

Just one night... Oakheart was right; their union was amazing. It was everything she wanted and more, but now that she knew what she would have to give up to fulfill her destiny, it made walking away that much harder.

She cringed as she felt Oakheart beginning to lick her neck. She had shared a wonderful experience with this tom, but she had promised her ancestors that she would leave him the very next morning. As Oakheart wrapped his front paws around her and continued his comforting licks down her stomach, Bluefur couldn't help but feel disgust at herself.

Oakheart eventually worked his way down to her hind legs, started to clean to clean off her matted, wet thighs, occasionally flicking his tongue towards her core, obviously in the mood again. But Bluefur didn't react to his tongue teasingly grazing her wet core. All she could think of was what she was giving up for the sake of her Clan.

Tomorrow morning, two hearts would break.