"Or I'll make you shut up" Thalia retorted. "This one has a gun-" she said, pointing at Minho. "and I can see a lot of needles of different sizes in here" she continued, slowly walking towards the doctor. "Don't ask for it" she finished.

She turned back to her friends and they all had a stunned expression plastered on their face. "What?" Thalia asked.

"Shit, Thalia" Newt said, letting out a small laugh. Thalia laughed along with him. It's crazy how in a situation as intense as this, they still manage a laugh. That didn't last long, though. Their little bubble ray of sunshine was popped by Frypan when he told them guards were coming.

"Frypan move!" Newt instructed. Frypan got back as Newt pushed a table to the door to hold it. Minho told them all to got behind him as he is the one that held a gun. They all huddled into the corner where Teresa was before.

"Okay, we've got to get out of here! Where do we go?!" Minho yelled. Thalia looked around the corner they were in. The glass.

"Thomas! The glass!" she yelled. Thomas turned to the glass window behind him and he took a chair in attempt to break it. The glass didn't crack one bit.

"Newt! Help me out!" Thomas yelled. Newt took notice of what he was doing and pushed Thalia behind him before getting himself a chair and break it together with Thomas. The glass break and Thomas jumped over it immediately, Newt following behind.

Teresa grabbed a blanket from the bed and put it over the glass-covered window frame. Thomas helped Teresa up and Newt gave Thalia a hand that she gladly took. She brushed her t shirt off before thanking Newt.

Minho passed Thomas the gun and Thomas led them to the door. "C'mon, c'mon!" he yelled. He opened the door and was immediately greeted with a guard in front of him. "Whoa" he backed off. If there's one thing that Thalia learned in the maze with the girls, is that they never back off from an enemy. Thalia pushed her way through Thomas and Newt and punched the guard in his face. He fell back and Thomas shot his gun at him. Electricity seemed to be running through his body as they ran past him. "Shit. Okay, c'mon! This way!" Thomas led. Thalia They took another turn before they saw the door.

"There it is!" Thalia exclaimed. They ran towards it. Thomas got there first and he slid the key card that he stole, but the doors didn't move one bit.

"Shit. C'mon, c'mon!" he cursed. He slid the key card a couple times more but the door still didn't budge. The door still didn't open when Janson and the guards got to them. Thomas was still trying to get the keycard to work and Janson was getting closer and closer.

"Oh! Thalia is here too, what a surprise" Janson yelled. Thalia snapped her heads at Janson and snatched the gun from Thomas. She took a step forward and pointed the gun at him.

"Thalia, get back here!" Newt urged. Thalia ignored him as she took another step forward to Janson, clutching the gun in her hand.

"Open this door, Janson!" she demanded.

"Thalia, you're the smart one. You really don't want me to open that door" Janson said, his hands up in the air.

"Open this fucking door, Janson!" Thalia yelled.

"Listen to me! I'm trying to save your life-" Thalia cut Janson off with a bitter laugh.

"You're doing that bullshit again, huh? You think you're saving Rachel's life by sticking tubes down her body?!" Thalia hissed. Janson sighed, lowering his hands.

"You're not getting through that door, Thalia" he said. At that moment, a click sound was heard from behind her. The doors were opening. Thalia turned and the doors opened revealing Aris and Winston. Thalia let out a small laugh before turning to Janson.

"Guess I'm getting out after all" she said before firing some shots to Janson and the guards. Then, she ran out of bullets. She grunted and threw the gun at them and ran towards the door.

"Thalia, c'mon! Let's go!"

"Shut the main vault door!" she heard Janson said behind her. The once large gap was now getting smaller and smaller and she ran closer. This reminded her too much of when she was stuck in the maze and she wasn't liking it.

"C'mon Thalia, you can do it!" Newt yelled.

"C'mon Thalia, you can do it!" Sonya yelled through the closing door.

Thalia was getting close but the doors were closing and it wasn't going to stop. Behind her was Janson, and that was most certainly wasn't an option.

The grounds shook. The doors are going to snap shut any minute and she's nowhere near the door.

The guards were chasing her from behind and a small gap was the only thing left opened from the closing door. Thalia didn't make it through the maze door, but this time, she slid under the door through the small gap and she made it out.

Newt was the first one to gave her a hand with concern plastered on his face. Thalia took it and with one last glance at Janson, she gave him the middle finger.

Newt held her hand and led her to the gate. Their fingers were still interlocked when Thomas pulled a latch and opened the door. Thalia didn't care. She felt safe this way. Sands immediately made their way through their eyes as the door opened. "C'mon, let's go!" Thomas yelled. They all ran away from the building and they've escaped Wicked. For now, at least.

EDITED
01/05/2019