"Well, isn't someone a little bit snappy." Benjamin mumbled with a smile.

"Something stupid? Of course not, we have something even better." Chuck said.

Before Chuck could say anything, he thought it. Bentley jumped back at the sudden thought but he found himself liking it. The prize to bring someone back from the dead, anyone. Bentley almost agree, he found himself thinking of Maine. If Maine is truly dead, then Bentley can bring him back and they can be together again! Bentley moved forward but Python stuck his arm out.

"No." Python said, making Chuck frown. "You're using the one thing that they desire the most, how dare you? You know that death is permanent."

Chuck sighed, "Then shouldn't you be gone by now?"

Before anyone could say anything, Bartholomew marched forward and punched Chuck in the face. His knuckles crack, which he knew that he atleast broke a couple of fingers. He frowned, why he the one who is always breaking bones? First his ankle, now his fingers. And every single time it was for Python.

He's okay with that. 

Sam pushed past Bj, since her dream is becoming a doctor, and grabbed Bartholomew's hand. She look over it and look back at Bj, who shook her head to tell him that he didn't break anything, just going to be bruised.. She walked back to Bj, who grabbed her and put up more shields in front of her as Bartholomew shook his head. Atleast he didn't break his fingers but he did pop them hard enough that he couldn't feel them.

Chuck looked at him, his nose bleeding. He threw up his hand, causing some strange green smoke, but Beatrix threw her crown and pierced him in the hand. Chuck cried out as the twins behind him jumped in front of him. They pulled out large guns and pointed them at the teens.

"I wouldn't do that." Bast said.

"Or what! Your golden boy just broke my nose, not to mention that chick threw a freaking ninja star in my hand!" Chuck yelled.

"Don't talk smack about my man!" Bartholomew shout back.

"Also don't threaten my family." Beatrix said.

Chuck narrowed his eyes, he snapped his fingers. The bullets started to fly, but they didn't hit anyone. Bj put the metal trays in front to deflect the bullets he missed, Python made three cobras slither towards their feet, to wrap them up. But Bentley ran through, throwing himself in front of everything. Chuck snapped his fingers again with a smirk, knowing that this would happen.

"Stop! We accept the challenge!" Bentley yelled, as he spread his arms out.

"What!" Russell yelled as they speed up towards the blonde, "We do not accept! It's not fair to the people who don't have powers!"

Bentley look back, "I have to bring back Maine!" 

Bartholomew ran forward to grab Bentley, "No you don't. Think about how Maine will feel."

"I am thinking! I haven't thought this much in so many years. Maine can come back if we win, which we will, and we will be happy together. Again."

"Bentley, bro, I really care about you and your feelings but this stupid. You can't bring back Maine, he doesn't want you obssess with him!"

"Don't tell me what Maine would want! I know what he wants, and he wants to be awake from his nap and to be with me."

Benjamin stepped forward, pushing the two twins apart. He shook his head, already tired from today events, but he look at Chuck. Chuck raised his eyebrow, wondering what will Benjamin say. Instead Benjamin looked over at Russell, who was shaking his head.

For the first time in Benjamin's life, he didn't want to speak out. He wanted to keep Russell happy but he thought about Bentley. If they truly win then Bentley will be back to normal. He won't go crazy for him anymore, then they wouldn't have to worry about Bentley.

Without thinking he said, "We accept."

Russell narrowed their eyes, and in a flash the wind blew past him, revealing Russell gone. Benjamin turn away, looking at Chuck, but he wasn't really looking at him. He's giving up a lot just to make Bentley happy. He just gave up something that Benjamin always to find but scared because of being the son of Blossom and Brick Jojo. 

"Benjamin, this isn't wise. You can't bring people back from the dead." Python said.

Beatrix nodded, "Yeah, I agree with Python. It doesn't seem right."

Chuck laughed, "Who cares! Benjamin, the leader, already confirmed the relay race. I'll send the challenges tonight, be ready."

Benjamin turn around, trying to find Russell but he didn't find them anywhere. Bast and Beatrix eyes met, both saying the same thing, this is a bad idea. Bj let the shields down as three villains left, and look over at Sam. Their eyes met with fear, knowing that this could go very badly. Bentley pushed Bartholomew away and stomped back to the cabin, mumbling to himself. Bartholomew look over at Python, who wasn't happy but smiled at Bartholomew.

"I really screwed up, didn't I?" Benjamin asked, still looking for Russell.

"Yes, you did." Bast said. "Not only do we have to win, but if we lose we may lose Bentley forever!"

"Then we can't lose." Bartholomew said.

Bj coughed, "Yeah but one tiny problem. We don't the know the challenges! Benjamin can't control his powers, Bentley is a mind reader and Bast doesn't even know how to shapeshift into something longer than five seconds! We're toast, man."

"Who cares! We're not going to lose." Bartholomew exclaimed.

"Great," Beatrix muttered. "This is like those stupid camp movies."

Heyyo Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What we thinks???? Bentley??? Benjamin and Russell??? Bartholomew??? Beatrix??? Bast??? Bj??? What do you think the challenges will be??? Well tell me your thoughts!!!!!!!!!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!