You need a Husband!

ZELDA'S P.O.V
I can't believe I kissed Link! What was I thinking!? It was amazing though! Ahhh Zelda what are you doing! Link came in. He said "Zelda we need to talk!" I stuttered and said "y-yes?" He sat down in the chair beside me. He handed me a note. It said

Dear Link,
If you are reading this I probably died. Listen Zelda won't be able to keep up with the castle herself she needs to find a husband. I suggest finding this person, Prince Gabriel of Trever. I know that's 3 days away. You will not have to go there will be a guard there to protect her. Thank you. Oh please tell her that I love her.

Your friend, king of hyrule

"I have to find a husband! I can handle Hyrule on my own!" I shouted. "Mhmmm" said Link. "You can't handle Hyrule by yourself!" Link said. I said "Which is why I have you!" Link said "y-you think of me in that way?" "No!" I said. "I don't need a husband I can just have my knight to help me!" I said. Link said "no one would listen to me because I'm a knight!" Then I said something that I would never imagine me saying. "Well then maybe you should marry me!" I said. Link stumbled. "W-what?" Now is my chance I thought. Link said "Zelda what do you think of me?" I choked but then walked over to him. I got close. "Well I think of you as my fearless knight. Who would do anything to protect his princess. Who made her grasp her powers because of her love for him. Link what do you think I think of you as?" I asked. (I switched over to this because it was confusing to read.)

Link: Um a guard

Zelda: No!

Link: A good friend?

Zelda: No!

I stepped closer to him. I leaned in for a kiss and so did he. Our lips met and just for a moment anything could happen and I wouldn't care. His hands made there way to my back and mine made there way to his shoulders. The kiss lasted for about 10 seconds. But to me it lasted 10 years. As soon as it was done I stepped back and said "uh t-this can't h-happen I-I can't marry my knight!"

Link: uh sorry I-I don't know what came over me!

Zelda: can we forget this ever happened!

Link: y-yeah

Zelda: in two days I'm heading to Trever.

Link: I can't accompany you

Zelda: oh yes I think it's for the best.

Link: oh ok

LINK'S P.O.V
Did me and Zelda just kiss again! Link thought to himself as he walked out of Zelda's office. I can't let her marry Gabriel! I don't have a good feeling about this. I thought. I don't know what I'm going to do though!? I can't come with her! I walked back to Zelda's office.

Link: listen Zelda I'm coming with you!

Zelda: What?

Link: I'm going to follow on horse back. I won't be coming everywhere with you. I'm going to settle in a near by place just in case anything happens. I don't have a good feeling about this Gabriel guy.

Zelda: Link are you jealous?

Link: No I'm being serious!

Zelda: Fine

Link: Thank you princess.

As I started to walk out the door Zelda shouted.

Zelda: Link one more thing.

Link: Yes princess?

Zelda: stop calling me princess and be careful.

Link: Yes prin- I mean Zelda.

I walked out of the room. Phew. I can go! I thought to myself. I wonder what this guy is like?

.....

It has been two days now. Me and Zelda are getting ready to leave. She is taking a carriage and I'm taking a horse. I would be settling to a hotel near the castle. Hopefully Epona wouldn't get to tired. Then I heard Zelda say something about Guardians. Wait I thought. I have a guardian motorcycle. I asked Zelda if I could take that instead. She said yes. I went to get my motorcycle and we were off.

Thanks for reading this chapter! Link was acting really weird in this one! But maybe it has something to do with Zelda? Who knows? Well I hope you enjoy and I will see you next time bye!